Warframe

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeck on using energy siphon. It's a horrible aura. Most frames should use either corrosive projection, steel charge, growing power, or one of the weapon boosts. You need a better solution to getting energy. I suggest getting the zenurik energy dash plus use death cube.

You still feel squishy with that build? It's not a tank but that is definitely on the higher side of warframe tankiness. Frost has one of the highest base shields you might consider using redirection.

You need to decide what you want to do with Frost. You have general purpose build that doesn't really focus on using his 4. If you aren't using his 4 then you can dump on strength and duration and add range. Generally frost builds are either high strength low duration medium range and use his 4 to blow up rooms or high range, medium duration and low strength and us his 4 to cc.

Another mod you should focus on getting is fleeting expertise. The difference between 30 efficiency and 75 percent efficiency is huge.
Thanks. I have corrosive projection but energy was a problem. I'll try your suggestion. After I build out some other frames I'll probably just use frost for mobile defense and defense.

sukik

When I first did the Operator before Plains of Eidolon It didn't look worth the grind but after watching some vids on how to farm quills faction it looks like a core game function. Who should I build up if want to try puging some Eidolon bounty hunts? This video suggest Rhino, Damage Chroma, Crit Harrow and Bless Trinity. I have a non-Prime rhino, no chroma, but I'm close to finishing prime, no harrow and a band new Trinity Prime with no forma or mods. Also have a Frost Prime, Valkyr Prime and Ivara with a few Forma and undeveloped: Ash Prime, Banshee Prime, Equinix Prime, Frost Prime, Hydroid Prime, Nekros Prime, and Saryn Prime . Regular Rhino, Oberon, volt, sephyr, nyx, wukong, nyx, limbo, loki and ember.

I have a opticor vandal and vectis prime I could use, and probably some sort of secondary with high single shot damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
When I first did the Operator before Plains of Eidolon It didn't look worth the grind but after watching some vids on how to farm quills faction it looks like a core game function. Who should I build up if want to try puging some Eidolon bounty hunts? This video suggest Rhino, Damage Chroma, Crit Harrow and Bless Trinity. I have a non-Prime rhino, no chroma, but I'm close to finishing prime, no harrow and a band new Trinity Prime with no forma or mods. Also have a Frost Prime, Valkyr Prime and Ivara with a few Forma and undeveloped: Ash Prime, Banshee Prime, Equinix Prime, Frost Prime, Hydroid Prime, Nekros Prime, and Saryn Prime . Regular Rhino, Oberon, volt, sephyr, nyx, wukong, nyx, limbo, loki and ember.

I have a opticor vandal and vectis prime I could use, and probably some sort of secondary with high single shot damage.

You left out the most important warframe Volt,
Volt's shield is the only power that will increase operator amp damage.
So the typical meta is :
Volt to knock down the shield
Chroma or Rhino to break the joints.
Trinity to protect the lures
Harrow to block the procs.

Personally I would skip Harrow and take an extra Volt. There is a reason he is using him in that video.

Eidolon joint breaking is almost always done with a sniper. Unless you have a godly riven. Your snipetron could work especially if you have a good riven. The two big go to weapons are Rubico Prime and Lanka modded for radiation damage.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Daily Standing Cap Limit .... why does this exist? especially in such a small number?

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
Daily Standing Cap Limit .... why does this exist? especially in such a small number?
The cap increases with your Mastery Rank. It is capped so people don't just farm syndicate relics instead of running missions is my guess.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
A little tip that I saw from grindhard squad. You can fill up your sentinels weapon with set mods and if you put at least one on your own weapon you get the combined set bonus. So you can boost either your primary weapon using vigilant mods or your melee weapon with gladiator mods.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Interesting. I need to look closer at which sentinels I should be using. All I've really done with them is ammo conversion, revive, shield recharge on the carrier and shade for extra invis when playing Ivara. I never used the kubrow's much because of the maintenance hassle, and I never even unlocked kavats for the same reason.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Interesting. I need to look closer at which sentinels I should be using. All I've really done with them is ammo conversion, revive, shield recharge on the carrier and shade for extra invis when playing Ivara. I never used the kubrow's much because of the maintenance hassle, and I never even unlocked kavats for the same reason.
I stayed away from the kavats for a long time as well but if you play chroma your pet is is incredibly tanky. The kavat bite attack is pretty close to a full heal for your warframe if you have it kitted out well.

If you want to boost your melee through gladiator mods you have to use helios because its the only sentinel that can equip deconstructor.

One more thing Im pretty sure the new farm meta is going to be a khora, 2 nekros and a hydroid prime now. Khora got a great new augment

sukik

Maybe I'll give a Kavat a try. I just got my last part for Chroma Prime and he's being built right now.

I just picked up the last mod I need for the Nekros build but I need to level them up and put some forma into him.

Hydroid prime I just built, and I'm using this build:
Hydroid Prime Master Looter Warframe Build - Odealo

Khora I don't have yet. I've only done one Sanctuary onslaught on accident, but it ended up being kinda fun. The wiki says an average of 14ish runs to get all the BP's so that doesn't sound too bad.

Have you guys had any luck farming Axi L4? I've finished Volt Prime, but only because I had his systems from before his vaulting. Maybe I'll get luck, but I think I'll probably have to end up buying the Loki Prime Systems if I want to finish him.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I'll give a Kavat a try. I just got my last part for Chroma Prime and he's being built right now.

I just picked up the last mod I need for the Nekros build but I need to level them up and put some forma into him.

Hydroid prime I just built, and I'm using this build:
Hydroid Prime Master Looter Warframe Build - Odealo

Khora I don't have yet. I've only done one Sanctuary onslaught on accident, but it ended up being kinda fun. The wiki says an average of 14ish runs to get all the BP's so that doesn't sound too bad.

Have you guys had any luck farming Axi L4? I've finished Volt Prime, but only because I had his systems from before his vaulting. Maybe I'll get luck, but I think I'll probably have to end up buying the Loki Prime Systems if I want to finish him.

I plan on updating my build for Nekros slightly. Channeling red crit Nekros here I come.

I use to use a build like that for hydroid prime but after playing with it a bit I decided he's a bit better with more range and less duration. That build is fine though.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Kavats can heal you? I thought the healing was one way with that melee > pet healing mod.
It goes both ways if you use both mods. I think its life link and pack leader. Life link heals you for 30 percent of the damage the kavat does. My kavat can do over 2000 damage on a sunder attack so that is roughly 600 heal.

sukik

I'm just missing the sledge from killing him while farming prime parts.

Is Rhino Prime worth the current cost? I'm trying to build my Rhino for Index and I think I need to put some forma into him. Hate to do that for a non-prime frame.