Warframe

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Regarding the sound problem I posted about earlier, here's a quick youtube video with it. EVERYTHING else on the computer sounds ok, I'm only getting this static noise with Warframe. I have tried reinstalling both the game and drivers and anything else I could think about. Even if I mute the game (from settings or Windows sound settings), I still get that background noise.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All I hear there is Titania's butterflies. Which probably shouldn't play anymore now that Nekros P has replaced her on the splash screen, but it does.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Fixed it by install the game directly (not through steam).

I need some Plat but I don't know the prices / what worth what.

Here's the list of the prime stuff I can sell :
- Ember Prime full
- Frost Prime full
- Loki Prime head + chassis
- Mag Prime full
- Nova Prime helm
- Nyx Prime systems
- Rhino Prime chassis / systems
- Volt Prime helm

- Boar full
- Braton full
- Burston full
- Latron Prime full
- Paris Prime lower + upper
- Soma Prime barrel

- Bronco some parts
- Hikou stars
- Lex barrel
- Vasto full

- Ankyros full
- Bo ornament
- Dakra full
- Fang blade
- Glaive full
- Orthos full
- Reaper full

Vorph

Ember Prime 1000-1100
Frost Prime 700-750
Reaper Prime 200-250
Glaive Prime 250-300

That's using Warframe Market and you should check there for the other stuff, and some of it that still drops is better off being converted to ducats. Might get a little more in trade chat, but it's not worth wading into that cesspool. Be aware that people will try to scam you when buying Ember Prime, and probably Frost Prime as well. If someone offers what you ask and then tries to throw in prime parts in lieu of some of the plat, there's a good chance they will attempt to change the plat amount at the last second while you're distracted by their bullshit.

Word is Ember Prime is next to be unvaulted this fall so I would definitely liquidate it now if I had a set. She was selling for 1500+ not long ago, but everyone knows the unvaulting is coming so the price is dropping. Frost is probably up next after that, but still 6+ months away.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna take a break for a while, since like every other fissure run breaks the UI and/or gets me stuck in some endless loop.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Saryn Prime requires a total of 6 Nitain Extracts, which only come from Alerts. Wish I had known that. PIA.

Tried to do the Second Dream quest yesterday, but found out I needed to do some prequests..one of which has RNG involved to spawn a certain type of Drone on "sealab" missions, which require an Archwing (yet another quest series). Getting fairly annoyed with Spy missions, even using Loki; so easy to mess up the last retrieval.

Wish there was an upgraded/better version of Braton Prime, that gun feels so good to use, but just lacks the umph! to kill higher level stuff.

Are those pet useful? And do they need to be controlled?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You absolutely need Carrier or Carrier Prime since they give you huge pickup radius, the rest is more of a mastery fodder, only Smeeta kavats are good when you need to farm rare materials.

Yeah, Archwing is a pain, I hope you don't get sick while playing ... The mobs you need to spawn appear after like 5-10 missions on the tileset, the screen will flicker and you need to scan this blue Naaru.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do the missions -have- to be the Archwing enabled missions, or just -any- mission on Uranus?

Yea, I love Carrier, never leave without it. =)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think I ran sabotage, but feel free to take advantage of any alerts. Archwing by itself is in space, you need the grineer sealab tileset and defense/interception don't spawn them, so that leaves you with capture/exterminate/sabotage/mobile defense/spy

Vorph

I've never found the drones to be RNG at all. Every single mission I did on Uranus that could spawn them did.

Be aware that you need to do 5 missions on the planet with only a melee weapon equipped, so try to get that done during progression so you don't have to go back and repeat them. And be sure to get the 3 hidden caches during the sabotage too, that one's a pain in the ass.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question about Mastery XP. It seems to pool, so that if you fail a Rank test, and if you have enough, you'll stay at max. So, if the xp does pool, and if you pass the Rank up test, could you potentially max out the new rank?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I wish this game wasn't so damn convoluted. I can dig it but I'd never convince my wife to give it a shot. It's got a lot going for it but holy fuck, there is no way she'd go for this over Destiny.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's pretty much a textbook case why you need something like a design document and a roadmap for your project - the features grow like a tumor to keep people grinding and they drop a few cosmetics/primes to keep the money flowing.

Vorph

Baro is about the only thing about this game that really sends me into a fucking rage. He should have 2 primed mods per week minimum, 3 if there's garbage like Primed Banes or Slip Magazine in there. This is my 5th time seeing him and he's only ever had actual useful primed mods once. At this point I feel like I'm never getting any of the dozen or so that I really need, short of getting gouged by people on wf.market (and again by the 1M trade tax).

Prisma Dual Cleavers look cool, but no way am I spending 490 ducats on something that is just slightly above mastery fodder these days. Not sure about the slash mods, they're mostly a newb trap for people who don't know how the damage system works, but they can be useful in a few situations. Except Maim, that's trash.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So, they are making vacuum universal for all sentinels, but they nerfed it from 12m to 5m. So there's still no reason to use Kubrows and Kawats and the reason people used Carrier has been nerfed.

War Within was also delayed to "sometime in November", so I'm done with the game, it has potential, but the way it is being mismanaged has been astounding.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Ha, was just reading about that. I've been playing for the past few weeks but I'm already feeling the burnout again. Still need to farm Ivara and finish the Atlas quest (and level AW) but I've caught up with the rest.

Removing endless missions was their biggest mistake yet from my pov, it was the one reason to improve your warframes and keep grinding.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I pretty much quit, I made it to MR12 from zero, but even trading for the stuff I need to get the top gear is too much of a hassle and I have no use for it. They drop a patch with some completely useless cosmetic crap and people eat it right up. Path of Exile is simply the superior grindfest, including the time off.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Just pulling this thread out of the back pages to say that I just started this with a group of my buddies on PS4. If anyone wants to play, hit me up! I'm having a blast so far. The community is really good and there's a ton of active players. We have a small core group as well that you could join. We've been playing games together for years so it's all laid back.

PSN: Verseia