Warframe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I would assume, at least for Destiny, that theres an end game of some type. Warframe has no such thing. Eventually you can just cake walk through all the content unless youre staying in a mission for longer than an hour.
Profit taker, Exploiter Orb, Thumper, Eidolons, Arbitration, Sorties, ESO .....those aren't endgame content?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone recommend a good "Build" site? I've been trying to find a build site for a while something that allows for filtering based on patch and votes

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I definitely need perin sequence and new loka stuff so I would be willing to trade stuff from the other four if you want.

The three frames I most frequently use for sorties is saryn, loki, chroma. Loki for spy missions, chroma for assinations and saryn for pretty much everything else.

Probably the easiest way for new players to make plat is sell veiled rivens.
Maybe I could front you some good stuff and you pay me back later?
After looking I need too much to list it all. What I'm looking for short term is:

Corvus Barrel, Receiver and Stock.
Fluctus Barrel and Reciever.

Got my last part for Loki Prime so I'm done dumping points into relics so my faction points are building back up for whatever you're after.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Anyone recommend a good "Build" site? I've been trying to find a build site for a while something that allows for filtering based on patch and votes
By the way if you want to suggest which frame you are building for. We can discuss here what a good build is.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
By the way if you want to suggest which frame you are building for. We can discuss here what a good build is.

Basically looking to get some frames that are good for farming wave style encounters. I have frost and Ash prime as well as the base default frame, don't recall which it was.

I have a good amount of weapons but mods are also an issue, but I'm getting those as I get them.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Basically looking to get some frames that are good for farming wave style encounters. I have frost and Ash prime as well as the base default frame, don't recall which it was.

I have a good amount of weapons but mods are also an issue, but I'm getting those as I get them.
Let's start with Frost. Was my first go to frame as well. The key to frost is building on his 4. You can either go cc or damage. I like the damage route for him. The magic number is 250% strength gives his 4 100% armor reduction. So you want as much range as you can get , 250 strength, high efficiency.
You can dump duration. Reaching 250 strength is tough to use over extended. So that means stretch, augur reach, cunning drift, Blind rage, fleeting expertise , streamline, either energy coversion or transient fortitude, vitality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Any thoughts on Garuda? Frames I've tried thus far are Excalibur, Rhino Prime, and Mesa Prime. I've had the most fun with Garuda and really like her survivability and utility.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Any thoughts on Garuda? Frames I've tried thus far are Excalibur, Rhino Prime, and Mesa Prime. I've had the most fun with Garuda and really like her survivability and utility.
I didn't really enjoy Garuda but I know plenty of people who do. My build was a spam 4 as much as you want and its nice that you can hit throigh walls with it but I felt the damage was always subpar to a good weapon. I didn't use vitality on Garuda at all. My build :
Maxed fleeting expertise
Primed flow
Quick thinking
Primed continuity
200 strength but don't use blind rage
Transient fortitude
Intensify
Augur Secrets.

Vorph

If you want near-unkillable survivability and damage that can scale infinitely, build Gara. I haven't played in a while, but I don't see any nerfs to her in the patch notes. She was my go-to frame for almost everything except ESO (because of the dumb design where each wave resets your Splinter Storm stacks).

You do need a stat stick, ideally Jaw Sword with riven, to really get the most out of her though.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking about weapons for eidolon hunts and just leaving some notes here.

Velocitus
Damage 1200 Magnetic Base DPS 1200
Fire Rate 1.0
Crit Chance 30%
Crit Mult 3.0
Magazine size 10 / charge shot
Absolutely needs crit chance riven to be viable

Corvas
Damage 480 mostly impact Base DPS 960
Fire Rate 2
Crit Chance 40%
Crit Mult 2.6
Magazine size 25 / hitscan
Gets huge boost from multishot, and crit damage riven

Rubico Prime (King of the Hill)
Damage 187 mostly impact Base DPS 686.29
Fire Rate 3.67
Crit Chance 38%
Crit Mult 3.0
Magizine size 5
Bonus additive crit damage 50% / Shot counter 1 / hitscan
Viable without a riven

Lanka
Damage 525 Electric Base DPS 525
Fire Rate 1.0
Crit Chance 30%
Crit Mult 3.0
Magazine size 10 charge shot / Shot counter 2
Bonus additive crit chance 50%
Viable without a riven
All damage can be coverted to radiation.

Catchmoon (haymaker, killstream)
Damage 460. Mostly heat damage, Base DPS 538
Fire rate 1.17
Crit chance 35%
Crit Mult 2.3
Magazine 7
Has best mods and most damage can be converted to radiation, has drop off though.

Vectis Prime
Damage 350 mostly punture Base DPS 934.5
Fire Rate 2.67
Crit Chance 30%
Crit Mult 2.0
Magazine size 2
Bonus additive crit damage 60% headshot damage / Shot counter 5 / hitscan
Only use if you don’t have the others or have GROLL riven for it

GROLL Riven Multishot, Crit Damage, Crit Chance, -Zoom

Last edited:

sukik

Railjack expac name reveal & short trailer at the pc game show. Nothing really new beside the name.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Jovian Concorde out on console today. 7.5gb download. Get your footless warframe today!

sukik

A short nightwave just release on all platforms. I'm balls deep in Path of Exile right now so I'm not sure how far I'll make it. My priority has been farming relic bits to take advantage of the Baro'Kiteer tennocon thing when I find the time to play.

Vorph

Any way to farm endo fast yet? I quit about the time all the retarded tranny chat mods stuff was blowing up because I just can't take that particular grind anymore. And aside from getting new stuff as it's added that's all I had left to do with my time in game.

(By fast I mean a least a full order of magnitude better than it was, and without needing a specific premade setup to do it.)

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Any way to farm endo fast yet? I quit about the time all the retarded tranny chat mods stuff was blowing up because I just can't take that particular grind anymore. And aside from getting new stuff as it's added that's all I had left to do with my time in game.

(By fast I mean a least a full order of magnitude better than it was, and without needing a specific premade setup to do it.)

There really isnt a great way. Arbitrations (although never do defense or survival), weekly aytan mission, sorties, convert unused mods for endo.

Vorph

Ah, that's about what I figured. They seem hellbent on keeping endo just as shitty as the old system. If they'd even just made it so all mission types rewarded a good amount instead of forcing you to do shit I hate (namely excavation and, worst of all, Vodyanoi because you have to put together a very specific premade group to do it properly) I probably would have stuck with it long enough to R10 all my primed/umbral mods, but nope. Burned out multiple times trying, this time it seems for good.

sukik

What are you guys using for disruption? I've been running Nekros but I think the pets on a defense node are making it harder to pick out the suicide mobs. Maybe I'll go to frost or level up one of the other defense frames. I've a lot of frames I've built but not leveled/geared.

sukik

Rubico viral and frost worked well enough for me, but I'd be hard pressed with a crappy team. I've yet to farm khora. Those demolysts can sneak up on you fast. Not too bad once I got the hang of it, but I'm not sure how much I'll do it faster a get the stuff to build wisp. It does give a lot of neural's and some orokin cells.