Warhammer 40k: Darktide

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Control yourself master dwarf!

Dude. I could not ask for a mo betta combo than 40K and Vermintide!

giphy (1).gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean that game already exists, and it's straight up just called Space Marine. Ultramarine captain goes on an almost single-handed rampage through simultaneous ork and chaos invasions.
And it was a blast. Best 5 bucks ever.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You know how we have that game we will upgrade our PC for? THIS will be mine. Samsung Odyssey G9 and a 3080 inc!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You know how we have that game we will upgrade our PC for? THIS will be mine. Samsung Odyssey G9 and a 3080 inc!

I'm going to get a 3 series and in the process of designing and assembling a it's build.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've always wanted a Necromunda based Hive-centric game; this looks to be about as close as that will be.

• 1Like

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm crazy excited for this. Not only a 40k game that (hopefully) isn't made on a shoe-string budget but also one that isn't focused on marines for once. Though Space Marine was awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah Ogryn! A Tech Priest, Orbital Shock Trooper maybe? I don't recognize the far right one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thinking Callidus Assassin.
I think you're supposed to be an inquisitorial warband so an actual temple assassin would be wildly out of place both in theme and in power level. I don't see Callidus wargear either, she looks to be wearing guard armor like the second guy. The first chick definitely isn't a tech-priest either, probably just some random Sororitas without her wargear for whatever reason.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you're supposed to be an inquisitorial warband so an actual temple assassin would be wildly out of place both in theme and in power level. I don't see Callidus wargear either, she looks to be wearing guard armor like the second guy. The first chick definitely isn't a tech-priest either, probably just some random Sororitas without her wargear for whatever reason.

Good point.

The more I look at the first guy the more I think he looks like a Vindicare Assassin though. Helmet especially and the rifle he's using in the first person footage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good point.

The more I look at the first guy the more I think he looks like a Vindicare Assassin though. Helmet especially and the rifle he's using in the first person footage.
Ecclesiarchy Priestess, Tempestus Scion, Ogryn, Guard Sergeant. Not pictured was a Squat Bounty Hunter with a famous cousin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Left4Dead in the Warhammer universe? If that's what this is it should be a license to print money.