Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Control yourself master dwarf!

Dude. I could not ask for a mo betta combo than 40K and Vermintide!

giphy (1).gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean that game already exists, and it's straight up just called Space Marine. Ultramarine captain goes on an almost single-handed rampage through simultaneous ork and chaos invasions.
And it was a blast. Best 5 bucks ever.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You know how we have that game we will upgrade our PC for? THIS will be mine. Samsung Odyssey G9 and a 3080 inc!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You know how we have that game we will upgrade our PC for? THIS will be mine. Samsung Odyssey G9 and a 3080 inc!

I'm going to get a 3 series and in the process of designing and assembling a it's build.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've always wanted a Necromunda based Hive-centric game; this looks to be about as close as that will be.

• 1Like

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm crazy excited for this. Not only a 40k game that (hopefully) isn't made on a shoe-string budget but also one that isn't focused on marines for once. Though Space Marine was awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah Ogryn! A Tech Priest, Orbital Shock Trooper maybe? I don't recognize the far right one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thinking Callidus Assassin.
I think you're supposed to be an inquisitorial warband so an actual temple assassin would be wildly out of place both in theme and in power level. I don't see Callidus wargear either, she looks to be wearing guard armor like the second guy. The first chick definitely isn't a tech-priest either, probably just some random Sororitas without her wargear for whatever reason.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you're supposed to be an inquisitorial warband so an actual temple assassin would be wildly out of place both in theme and in power level. I don't see Callidus wargear either, she looks to be wearing guard armor like the second guy. The first chick definitely isn't a tech-priest either, probably just some random Sororitas without her wargear for whatever reason.

Good point.

The more I look at the first guy the more I think he looks like a Vindicare Assassin though. Helmet especially and the rifle he's using in the first person footage.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good point.

The more I look at the first guy the more I think he looks like a Vindicare Assassin though. Helmet especially and the rifle he's using in the first person footage.
Ecclesiarchy Priestess, Tempestus Scion, Ogryn, Guard Sergeant. Not pictured was a Squat Bounty Hunter with a famous cousin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Left4Dead in the Warhammer universe? If that's what this is it should be a license to print money.