Warhammer 40k

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GW has made some seriously stupid models for a futuristic war game. But, at least that one is funny.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So I've been trying to find this for a while. Well over 10yrs ago I saw a posting on one of the old warhammer sites.

This guy cast an entire firecaster army in clear resin with LEDs on the bases so they looked like flames.

I cannot for the life of me find anything about it.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
New boxset announced featuring Dark Eldar and Sisters of Battle. No MSRP yet but guessing it will be less than Indomitus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On the plus side, if you want drukhari that half is probably gonna be dirt cheap on the secondary, since it's the start collecting box + a unique unit.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My new years project starting next week. So much finecast.

Attachments

• 20210108_153140.jpg
    20210108_153140.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes me sad that some of those sculpts are nearly 15 years old. Eldar are in serious need of a good refresh.

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Unfortunately that Blood of the Phoenix box apparently sold like arse, so their last big indicator of "will people buy Eldar" was pretty poor, and the internet's response to Lelith this month was pretty much "Why does she have roid gut and hobbit feet? Imma keep using the old model." I think Blood of the Phoenix is the only GW product I've actually seen a pyramid of discounted boxes of in a store.

• 1Worf

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I am waiting for the Eldar codex before considering any Aspect Warriors. I am hoping and praying they give them a refresh. We don't need new units outright. Just update the rules and models of the existing ones and we are golden.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am waiting for the Eldar codex before considering any Aspect Warriors. I am hoping and praying they give them a refresh. We don't need new units outright. Just update the rules and models of the existing ones and we are golden.

LOL. If GW can't make a $100 model that's required to win, they won't bother updating. Eldar players have been waiting years. Neckbeards want Schpashe Morines.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately that Blood of the Phoenix box apparently sold like arse, so their last big indicator of "will people buy Eldar" was pretty poor, and the internet's response to Lelith this month was pretty much "Why does she have roid gut and hobbit feet? Imma keep using the old model." I think Blood of the Phoenix is the only GW product I've actually seen a pyramid of discounted boxes of in a store.
It's like when someone tries to make a cake they saw online, and then they absolutely fucking butcher it.

"NAILED IT!"

1610152696887.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dark Eldar just got mad buffs.

Still waiting on the rest of my SM stuff to come in the mail.

Everything is sold out online and back order from the store. China virus and all that, but RTS is dead and people are coming to this now. GW is turning plastic into gold and can't seem to meet the current demand. Crazy.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GW does all their own work. They are running at full capacity. The only effect the Corona Virus has is more people are buying models.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
GW does all their own work. They are running at full capacity. The only effect the Corona Virus has is more people are buying models.

I dunno, the mail is backed up as fuck on anything I've ordered

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The US has issues importing stuff right now so that could be part of it. I have friends who work there, they all have said they are working per normal even with the high rate of Covid in the UK.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have a recommendation for some cheap 3rd party terrain? Mainly looking for kill team set ups at the moment but once the world is back to normal will hopefully start doing some full table set ups.