Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea, NM+ have friendly fire on ranged weapons only. It's really not that bad if you have a team that is not retarded and backs into corners during swarms to melee out. I play a Wizard and I still use a Conflag Staff on NM because I like being able to snipe and the ground target allows me to aoe and also know if I'm hitting teammates.

The FF damage isn't that bad from what I've seen though, the difficulty is from not being able to spam your abilities when someone gets hits by assassin or packmaster because thats when FF really kills ya lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really wanted to play this last night, but couldn't because of the stupid backend error they're getting. Better resolve that shit by Friday dudes!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So far I'm enjoying it but put off by how much it's just reskinned L4D. I was hoping it would be a little more distinct. I barely played L4D2 at all so at least I'm not running into burnout or anything I guess. Maybe some of the release missions will be a little more unique but since it's heavily about the actual rats themselves I doubt it :p

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
add me on steam: evil-homer

need people to do hard with that aren't busy licking windows

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I will admit I am still a noob. I picked it up the other day and finally am able to play at least normal diff. level games. Before I got a green sword/shield for the captain that has a chance to proc a life drain I couldn't seem to live through a normal diff. level game. I kinda like that. I am going to be playing a bunch tomorrow on Friday. (really need to work on gearing up more)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only non-white drop I've gotten so far are blue pistols, which don't have particularly appealing traits (chance at faster attack speed or 40% less spread). Also I'm generally not very good at fighting ogres :p

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Installing this now, will play some bot games etc to get geared and figure the game out archaleus if anyone wants to add me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got a lank to anything related to the 40k version? I got a pal who would play a game like this with me who won't touch fantasy.

This looks good but I'm completely booked on EQ 2 progression PvP immersion for the time being.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Got a lank to anything related to the 40k version? I got a pal who would play a game like this with me who won't touch fantasy.

This looks good but I'm completely booked on EQ 2 progression PvP immersion for the time being.
Space Hulk

Pretty sure that's the one my buddy told me about. At E3 they talked about solo and co-op modes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ogres are a bit of a trap for melee chars because you feel like you want to go stab them and such, but there's almost no reason to ever get in melee with a rat ogre. Gotta use left/right + jump to dodge and stay away from it and just blow all your ranged ammo. It's basically never worth taking the damage they dish out in melee range.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sorry about last night Hatorade, lol.

My first game and you and another hop in just in time to get rolled at the end of the first mission.

Fun game, looking forward to more.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Will be playing this a bit tonight! I like the Dwarf the most. I got a greataxe that replenishes ammo on hit (25% chance) which is honestly really convenient.

Although Axe+Shield seems to be immensely superior to all other melee weapons because of the insane knockback.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Probably roll through all the levels tonight if anyone wants to group up, steam in sig