Warrior Nun

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I laughed pretty hard at that one when he got the superpower that's supposed to pass from mother to daughter. Then I stopped laughing when I read up and found out it was a real tranny. But only for a moment then I started laughing again. I also laugh at the romance with brainy. I always think 'is it that he's emotionless, or can he not get the tranny thing out of his head?' I thought they did pretty good with that, but I skip a lot of supergirl episodes so maybe I just don't see them forcing that tranny cock down our throats like you do.

I think it's funny that they gave the tranny the relationship with an android and not a real dude. They have toned down the tranny stuff since the first season they introduced Dreamer though. Actually last season overall was a little toned down on the SWJ stuff compared to the season before.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow, you guys weren't joking about blue balls. Jesus, that was blatant.

Still, I liked the show, and I'll watch more seasons of it. I definitely want to know more about the "other world" or whatever it is. Ava is cute as fuck, Mary is actually awesome (I will admit, I was skeptical of the "sassy black girl" at first, but she's fucking great, particularly the scene on the cliff), Lilith is actually decent, and I forget the cute mousy ones name (starts with C), but she was even pretty good (shooting the guy, then yanking out the bolt and reloading it and shooting him in the fucking head was fantastic), and even Mother Superion was pretty cool.

I'm a little peeved that I'll likely have to wait over a year to see more, because that's a fucking ballbuster of an ending. So much shit got revealed in the last episode and then they left us with such a massive cliffhanger...and even when it starts up again, we'll spend another whole season before really finding out more, which sucks. Still, looking forward to more.

Oh, and speaking of the tranny, if that whole crew stays gone, that will make me happy. I don't care about the tranny, but that whole crew better not pop back up, because they sucked and they will serve no further purpose unless shoe-horned in. Ava got to "be a real girl" for a few days, now she has a "family", so no reason to ever see them again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and speaking of the tranny, if that whole crew stays gone, that will make me happy. I don't care about the tranny, but that whole crew better not pop back up, because they sucked and they will serve no further purpose unless shoe-horned in. Ava got to "be a real girl" for a few days, now she has a "family", so no reason to ever see them again.

Are you forgetting about the guy who popped her cherry? Or are you not counting him as part of the crew since they split up?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am hoping the guy is gone. I get the feeling he comes back after having thought about it and realizing that she is the girl of his dreams. That being said, I would also come back for Alba Baptista if given a chance. She is the very best of Ellen Page and Alicia Vikander put together with a near perfect set of tits. I know beauty is subjective but I have a difficult time believing that somebody would doubt this beauty.

1594738609585.png

1594738667062.png

1594738720036.png

I mean even her feet are near perfect. Her height might be the one thing some would have an issue with. I have no problem with 5'2 but some might.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are you forgetting about the guy who popped her cherry? Or are you not counting him as part of the crew since they split up?
No, I'm not forgetting about him. I hope he's gone too. There isn't much reason for him to stick around, because as I said, she got to live a little, but now she's focused on the family of sisters she has, and putting a boy back into the mix would just turn it into a CW show with swearing. He served a purpose, to let her experience some of the world enough to realize it isn't all just about using her newfound life to have fun, she wants to do something important with it. He isn't needed anymore. And as far as her perhaps being "in love", I think even with her naivete she realizes it was more about the first cute guy she had EVER met, nothing more.

Of course, now that I say all that, I'm sure somehow that whole fucking crew will come back just to spite me.

Also, while I'm not into feet, I agree that she's pretty fucking hot and would go through a lot for that poonany.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wow, you guys weren't joking about blue balls. Jesus, that was blatant.

Still, I liked the show, and I'll watch more seasons of it. I definitely want to know more about the "other world" or whatever it is. Ava is cute as fuck, Mary is actually awesome (I will admit, I was skeptical of the "sassy black girl" at first, but she's fucking great, particularly the scene on the cliff), Lilith is actually decent, and I forget the cute mousy ones name (starts with C), but she was even pretty good (shooting the guy, then yanking out the bolt and reloading it and shooting him in the fucking head was fantastic), and even Mother Superion was pretty cool.

It's "Camilla", and did you miss the part just before that where Adriel ripped out the first bolt she shot and threw it at her, then she snatched it out of the air, reloaded it and fired again? Also, no love for hot badass Sister Beatrice? I am disappoint.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's "Camilla", and did you miss the part just before that where Adriel ripped out the first bolt she shot and threw it at her, then she snatched it out of the air, reloaded it and fired again? Also, no love for hot badass Sister Beatrice? I am disappoint.
I saw that part too, yeah the whole scene was great. I totally forgot about Beatrice! Yeah, she's hot and badass.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ava looked so much like Ellen Paige in some scenes i had to google a younger Ellen just to say i wasnt imagining things. That aside this show was maybe 6/10 - some of the things in it were super cringe.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The actress is like Eliza Duhku's acting combined with the looks of Ellen Page mixed with Jennifer Lawrence.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The actress is like Eliza Duhku's acting combined with the looks of Ellen Page mixed with Jennifer Lawrence.
I said to someone the other day that some of her expressions reminded me of Eliza Dushku too. Or is it Elisha? I can never remember which one is in which show.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Finished it and the show is much better than I expected. There's some definite weaknesses but overall it's solid.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Guys my wife is watching this.

What's the best suicide method using household items? I want to go in the next few minutes.

I just can't take any more of this slow boring bratty teen girl cringe masquerading as a fantasy action show.

• 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Guys my wife is watching this.

What's the best suicide method using household items? I want to go in the next few minutes.

I just can't take any more of this slow boring bratty teen girl cringe masquerading as a fantasy action show.

have you tried cutting yourself?

Of course you have, look who I'm responding to. Your only options are self immolation or listen to rippy the razor.

3eug0m4f0fd21.jpg

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
have you tried cutting yourself?

Of course you have, look who I'm responding to. Your only options are self immolation or listen to rippy the razor.

3eug0m4f0fd21.jpg
If you want it over with quickly go for jugular/carotid. Bonus is you'll be a free flowing fountain for the next 30-60 seconds and will make a terrible mess of your living room.

Additional option: A nice tall glass of bleach.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kind of wondered what had happened with the series. Season 2 comes out tomorrow.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently.

I thought it got cancelled given the amount of time that has passed. I guess it had a pandemic delay. The preview looks interesting in a Buffy the Vampire slayer kind of way.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I forgot all about this show. I reread my comments here and don't remember much of anything about it except the cute actress. I know I want to watch Season 2, but damn I hope they have a REALLY good recap clip. I don't know that I'm going to want to rewatch the first season, but fuck me if I can remember shit. And apparently the ending was a massive blue ball, but again...can't remember!