Watch Dogs

Needless

Toe Sucker
ahahah this game is so incredibly buggy it makes me laugh, no idea how people are trying to defend it

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ahahah this game is so incredibly buggy it makes me laugh, no idea how people are trying to defend it
I've played ~25 hours without ever falling through the world or seeing any of those other glitches (aside from the instant-stop train thing, which is more of a bizarre design choice than a bug).

Not defending the game either, just think it's stupid that people who haven't even played the thing are criticizing it for all the wrong reasons.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For posting 3 videos showcasing just how much of a piece of shit this game is? Do you have a sliding morality scale that is utterly worthless too?
Aren't you edgy. I prefer to base my opinions on actually playing the game and not fucking you tube videos showing shit that I have seen in countless other games of this nature. Cancelling a pre order off of one fucking video is a weird stand to take no matter how you try to spin it.

Aren't you edgy. I prefer to base my opinions on actually playing the game and not fucking you tube videos showing shit that I have seen in countless other games of this nature. Cancelling a pre order off of one fucking video is a weird stand to take no matter how you try to spin it.
Edgy, nah. Having sunk 20 some odd hours into the game now I can say the videos are accurate. I'm sorry you feel the need to defend a game that has been a steaming pile of shit. I bought into the hype and I wanted to like it, but anyway you slice it this game is a piss poor GTA clone with an amusing "hacking" theme tacked on. The story is utterly cliche and lackluster and the main character is completely devoid of emotion or any likability. This is without the game crippling bugs and AI that looks and acts as though they were scripted by a high school special ed class interested in computer science. My reason for posting repeatedly about it and to defend Needless isn't for the proverbial hard on you thought was clever, but rather to save people the time and money for playing a game I now feel obligated to stomach because I bought into the hype.

Yeah a lot more other flaws then falling through the world , that being said...have yet to fall through the world even tried those locations in the video. One thing that really irks me is the collision ,that bugs me to no end. I hit a car and i flew up and hit a tree and bounced off it back down just laughed and drove on.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Edgy, nah. Having sunk 20 some odd hours into the game now I can say the videos are accurate. I'm sorry you feel the need to defend a game that has been a steaming pile of shit. I bought into the hype and I wanted to like it, but anyway you slice it this game is a piss poor GTA clone with an amusing "hacking" theme tacked on. The story is utterly cliche and lackluster and the main character is completely devoid of emotion or any likability. This is without the game crippling bugs and AI that looks and acts as though they were scripted by a high school special ed class interested in computer science. My reason for posting repeatedly about it and to defend Needless isn't for the proverbial hard on you thought was clever, but rather to save people the time and money for playing a game I now feel obligated to stomach because I bought into the hype.
What game crippiling bug?

What game crippiling bug?
Story missions or convoys requiring take downs needing multiple restarts in hopes you get AI that doesn't kill themselves in traffic, falling off a building for no reason or whatever? Save games getting corrupted when connecting to the online features (assuming Uplay isn't shitting the bed)? Mission targets either being well above or below the world, requiring more restarts?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Guess I've been luck then, haven't had any problems except with the phone app that isn't working.

Vaclav

Plays a pirated version that is behind on patches. Complains loudly about errors that sound very rare in patched versions (seen zero here in 10 hrs or so).

Plus you know, plays a game for 20 hrs and still declares it craps - either a masochist or a liar.

Good effort though. The fact of the matter is if this game had been released a year or two ago without the "Next Gen" hype, EVERYONE would be tearing it to pieces. I'm an optimist and as I said before I stomached the bullshit wanting to like the game and out of obligation because they already have my money. Take the bullshit bugs away and the game is still sub par and completely boring. Liking something is subjective but if someone reads my posts and says to themselves well shit, I will wait until it's on sale or not buy it at all then I am happy. Tired of wasting money on mediocre games hyped by buzzwords and clever marketing.

Vorph

I still have not seen anything except the usual minor physics glitches present in every game that uses Havok (or PhysX). More AAA studios need to follow R*'s lead and hire the Euphoria people to do their physics. The difference between Euphoria and every other physics engine is massive.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still have not seen anything except the usual minor physics glitches present in every game that uses Havok (or PhysX). More AAA studios need to follow R*'s lead and hire the Euphoria people to do their physics. The difference between Euphoria and every other physics engine is massive.
The only big issue I have with Rockstar games is that when driving a car, it flies... a lot. Hit a bump, you're flying. Turn too quick, it flips over.
It's a nuisance. You try to do things on purpose to go slower, and you still fly a lot. It's like they don't have gravity figured out totally.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ive got 3 hours in now, and the game is pretty fun, and the graphics are really good looking.
I would say it looks better then infamous, but there are some sections that do look worse.

If you see people stream the game it looks terrible, but if you play the game it's definately up there with every other AAA title.
If you need a game to showcase your PS4 , this is the one. Seems like the 900p thing doesn't effect anything. Playing on a 65 inch TV, and it's super clean.
Capping it at 30 fps on the PS4 seems to have helped this game because it's super smooth.

Like people said earlier it plays like AC, if played in the GTA sandbox.

One thing I'm still getting used to is the driving, it seems so much harder to control vehicles in this game compared to the last GTA.
Also, allot of times there is no way over some obstacles even tho they may be within jumping height. I assume that is because not every piece of geometry was set to be active with your leap ability.

Little annoying, but not a big deal imo.

If you are worried about getting your 60 bucks worth for this game, or 25 for the PC version. I wouldn't worry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
asgxN29.png