Watchmen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Which makes sense, but doesn’t mean someone couldn’t succeed eventually. Creating another Dr Manhattan was always the next arms race.

Throwing people at a super soldier program until someone doesn't die is so classically Russian.

uber 1.png

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
The third episode was great. It really felt like a true Watchmen show, it has soul.
Now I am sold, if they keep up like this, this show is going to have a great future.

Oh, and Uber Invasion is great, but what happened, when will issue 18 be out ?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The retarded design of that suicide vest pissed me off more than anything else in this show so far.

Whoever wrote that scene should strap on a real suicide vest.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The third episode was great. It really felt like a true Watchmen show, it has soul.
Now I am sold, if they keep up like this, this show is going to have a great future.

Oh, and Uber Invasion is great, but what happened, when will issue 18 be out ?
don't hold your breath, from memory i remember gillion saying he has 6 issues left and maybe they come out 2020 but avatar hasn't even talked to him about em yet, and he probably doesn't give a fuck cuz he's doing a lot of other shit

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just another solid episode. So Veidt was tricked into his prison? Might change some thoughts on how he was going to play into the story. The Vietnamese lady is going to be this stories Ozymandias is my guess.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
This show is getting better and better.
The best real estate deal negotiation ever in the beginning of the 4th episode.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hell of an introduction to a new character. Lady Trieu is a badass and yet I can't tell whether she is good, evil, or something much more complicated. I suspect the latter.

Given that she owns what used to be Veidt I'm guessing she may be Adrian's jailer?

I'm also kinda shocked no one has raised a stink about the clone-baby-harvesting lagoon.

Its also nice how the opening montage is useful by way of foreshadowing what with her cracking her eggs etc.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Watch the baby be like the clones in the Halo universe with an artificially limited lifespan

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I feeling woke, woke to how awesome this is turning out!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
I just pray it's not a ton of buildup with no payoff this season

I’m not being flippant when I say that the answer is one. Does that mean that there isn’t going to be anymore Watchmen? Not necessarily. Does that mean that I will be working on subsequent seasons of Watchmen? I don’t know is the answer to that question. We designed these nine episodes to be as self-contained as the original 12 issues. We wanted to feel like there was a sense of completeness, to resolve the essential mystery at hand. Obviously, there is a potential promise for the further exploration of the world but like the seasons of Leftovers that I did as opposed to Lost, which was designed to have cliffhanger finales and a promise of future storytelling.

Cybsled

That doesn't surprise me they might be "bubble" seasons, like a True Detective deal.