Wayward Pines

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife has read the books and said that it seems they are skipping over quite a few things that were in the book so far. It's alright so far. It's amazing to me how it doesn't seem like Matt Dillion ages.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
second episode aired.

Man that was a gruesome ending I wasn't expecting.
I honestly thought she was on the "town's" side and was undercover! lol Boy was i fucking wrong. I didnt think the show would do something like that! lol Really really unexpected considering who it was that went down.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'm gonna wait til they're all aired before plowing through them, but having read the source material if people aren't saying the show is a trainwreck I would highly suggest everyone check it out. If you like mysteries this book is very coherent and the ending makes sense.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Watched the first episode and decided I'd google the twist. Shows like this where the main character is trapped in some weird middle of nowhere town and the people are all weird/creepy are just yawn-fests.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I want to watch this but I keep seeing M Nights name and it stops me

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I've had a few moments to look into it and I keep running into that name and going, "uhh, maybe later".

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It doesn't really seem like it could be anything else, maybe some kind of test or simulation.

I'm fully expecting to see Juliette Lewis alive again at some point.
Its quite possible considering for her, she think its 1998 and for him its 2015. lol

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So I started watching this last night and caught up on the first two episodes. I really like this show. I never read the books.

My guess? This is all part of a government plan (Secret Service) to control the populace and want to start with testing a new method of brain control in a small "community". Seems they REALLY want to perform that brain operation on Ethan. My guess is there is nothing wrong with him and they want to get him through a procedure of sorts similar to a lobotomy.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally forced myself to watch the first couple episodes, pretty good so far and a lot of good actors. Everytime the husbands on screen I think of Franklin and Bash.

I did think Juliette Lewis is still alive since since it seems odd the way he cut but more I think about it I dont see her coming back

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Finally forced myself to watch the first couple episodes, pretty good so far and a lot of good actors. Everytime the husbands on screen I think of Franklin and Bash.

I did Juliette Lewis is still alive since since it seems odd the way he cut but more I think about it I dont see her coming back
Spoilering this just in case but I do not think it is a spoiler when looking at the cast list and the amount of episodes in a season they were in.

That and
IMDB said she was in the show for 10 episodes... so... unless they plan on a lot of flashbacking/ghost appearances she is alive or one of the former

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Spoilering this just in case but I do not think it is a spoiler when looking at the cast list and the amount of episodes in a season they were in.

That and
IMDB said she was in the show for 10 episodes... so... unless they plan on a lot of flashbacking/ghost appearances she is alive or one of the former
That doesnt mean shit. There are plenty of tv shows where it says people appear in so many episodes and they dont at all.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 10 episode first season should be the complete first book.
Old post, I know, but 1-5 is book one, 6-10 is a condensed version of the second and third books. I'm glad they aren't going to milk it with a second/third season that may or may not have even ever happened.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah shit should kick off about episode 4-5 and I bet there will be some internet chatter. The last arc is pretty strong.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought last night's episode was pretty good. Be interesting to find out what the hell it was that dragged away Po's body.