We need FOH Merch

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Foler was joking about it in the Amod election thread, but I think he is on to something. We need swag. I would gladly pay for a really nice coffee mug and t-shirt with the FOH logo on it.

Edit: Threw some things together this mug would be about $15 bucks each shipped with a minimum quantity of just 12.

1575585572308.png

Last edited:
  • 13Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I like the idea. There are all sorts of print on demand companies that could be used to produce the merch. It wouldn’t be so cheap, but it would be doable.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Don't necessarily need to have stuff on hand, could do something new every few months and gauge interest before making a purchase. I'd def buy a coffee cup or hat or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I want to mail @a_skeleton_03's dick pic on Christmas mugs to all my female co-workers. So...we need to get on this stat.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Someone can start a shop on redbubble.com or someplace and upload a few designs. Then people can order what they want, print on demand. FOH T-shirts, hoodies, bedspreads, iPhone cases, whatever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'd be down for a foh mug with logo. It'd be like my little discrete shitposting mug. No one else would know what it meant.

Or beach towels. Logo + text on a beach towel would be sweet.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lil Xmas present for the wife. Sorry it's shit quality. Past my bedtime.

Screenshot_20191205-223114_Brave-01.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Black t shirt with just the FOH logo bird would be pretty nice. With or without small letting on a sleeve or something with the name.

• 2Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Someone can start a shop on redbubble.com or someplace and upload a few designs. Then people can order what they want, print on demand. FOH T-shirts, hoodies, bedspreads, iPhone cases, whatever.

This is in line with what I was thinking. Would be nice to see proceeds go toward site maintenance/features though. I’d totally go for some FoH bedspread.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'd buy a mug for sure. Chances of someone recognizing it, even if it had Fires of Heaven on it, would be low but if they did it'd be pretty sweet.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd like to buy a LLR fleshlight.

• 5Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users