Weather

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys need to get your shit together, hire some people from the gulf coast if nobody up there can figure out how to trim trees.
The trees that came down on houses, trees, roads etc have long been cleared away. You could not get a tree trimming company here that wasn't in emergency only mode for nearly 2 months. The stuff you can't easily see IE, weakened branches still high up in trees that posed no immediate danger are still up there. Not to mention i live in a heavily wooded area. Also how often does the gulf coast get significant snow and ice after a major storm like that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Suck it.

rrr_img_9249.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sudden case of "oh yeah we're getting snow tomorrow, guys. Sorry for the late notice."

Damn you weathermen

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Its been in the mid 80s in orlando for about two weeks now. While i too would trade in snow/ice for this in a heartbeat if that was my choice, it still fucking sucks. Way too hot here for far too long this winter. All i want is my normal 60s-70s winters, is that too much to ask.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Canadians and their celsius. Fuck'n Obama.

Farenheit is so much more precise.

iannis

Musty Nester
IT GUN' RAIN

FIRE

54 degrees isn't all that hot, btw. That's light jacket weather. Dunno what they're complaining about. Fucking nation of whiny convicts.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Most of our units of measurement do suck, but I do like the Fahrenheit system. Zero feels too warm to be worthy of the zero value. Fahrenheit zero is legit cold.

numbskull

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking Canadians and their celsius. Fuck'n Obama.

Farenheit is so much more precise.
80% more precise, only because of the degree spacing, but it's antiquated as attested by water freezing at the arbitrary number of 32 instead of a sensible 0.

And what does Obama have to do with any of this? Or Canadians? Celcius is a European convention.