Weather

Oldbased

> Than U
It's supposed to be highs 30s lows in teens most of next week. This is fucking Kentucky in early/mid November. HOW DARE THEY!
It was 95 just a few weeks ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Forecast for 24F and rain all day in a few days. That should be fun.

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
"E-e-everything is f-f-f-fine here in c-c-c-canuckistan…"

g.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So it's been snowing here all morning. In the California desert. It's pretty wild considering it gets to the 110's in the summers. We've probably got an inch accumulation, and it might get another 2.

Since snow plows and road salt don't even exist here, it'll be quite an interesting day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Borzak

TX, OK, AR, LA, MS, AL are about to get a major front. Been warning of tornado outbreaks coming for 2 days now. I read the DFW airport is closed and cancelling flights. Lot of tornado alerts going off along the front.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Most of the danger in Dallas/Ft. Worth has blown through. Some downed power lines in Ft. Worth and a semi/trailer tipped over by gusts of wind are pretty much all that happened.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Most of the danger in Dallas/Ft. Worth has blown through. Some downed power lines in Ft. Worth and a semi/trailer tipped over by gusts of wind are pretty much all that happened.

Yeah, although unlike last time I think this time I might have had some wind damage on my roof.....

• 1Like

Borzak

Just talked to the wife. She's in Austin and I'm in MS right now. She said the rain was pretty hard there and a little wind. We're supposed to be under heavy tornado alerts in the morning.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm getting some of those winds here in KS, wind is pretty bad, makes you feel like a hero just driving home.

• 1Like

Brad2770

I had stopped in Walmart in Euless to grab some tea and they wouldn’t let people leave for 20 minutes. Made us gather in the back while it blew through. A bit of an over reaction, but the kind gesture was welcomed.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
We turned our heat off earlier because it's going to get close to 60 tomorrow in southern new england... Weird winter.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
...and now we're getting snow flurries in Dallas.

First time our 2 year old dogs have ever seen snow and they're out in the back yard losing their collective shit over it.

• 1Like

Borzak

It moved really fast. Last night DFW, already moved through MS here several hours ago.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
71F right now will be 66F at midnight for the end of the Ravens game. 50s through the week and then a chance of snow next weekend.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Got half a foot of snow a few days ago and the temps were around -10c (-19WC) for a few days and now it's +10c today and all the snow is melting, leaving a shitload of moisture all over the ground/roads and it will freeze tonight leaving the province to be an ice-rink. Freezing rain incoming too...

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Got half a foot of snow a few days ago and the temps were around -10c (-19WC) for a few days and now it's +10c today and all the snow is melting, leaving a shitload of moisture all over the ground/roads and it will freeze tonight leaving the province to be an ice-rink. Freezing rain incoming too...

Sounds awesome. We're getting freezing rain. It's awesome watching everything shut down and knowing I won't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

Except hockey. Can't miss hockey.

• 1Like