Weather

Oldbased

> Than U
I posted about this last year, or maybe it was the year before or before that. Anyways I have been tracking shit like this years now and constantly send in correctional data.
Global warming indeed.
1591963684199.png

Looks fine right? Yesterday was 93/63 except, it never got out of the low 80s. My personal 2 weather stations never got above 81 but officially on the calendar view...
1591963769901.png

Maybe the Earth is getting so warmer, because they are intentionally fucking with the data in a big way.
Now I guess climate nuts think people all have memory loss, but I distinctly remember many Junes above 100 here over the past 50 years. 81 must have been too cool, even 84 wasn't enough so lets pump that bitch to 93. Yaaaaaah!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Earlier in the week the heat index broke out over 105F. It sucked and the humidity was bad super thick, which coming from me being used to says something. Last night down into the 50's. It's a wild come and go week.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Central Florida half the weather apps said 93 it was all day no higher than 87 yesterday.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad I'm not the only one. Been noticing that for years, actually. The record is always like 5+ degrees higher than the highest station during the day. Seems fucky.

It's been very mild this year. And last. Mid June and we're in the 80's today. Usually we're in the 100's by now. We had like 3 days this year above 100.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
After calling it out on SM and in an email.
1592024271432.png

The ones no one bitches about never gets changed. The only reason I ever started calling it out was A- Bullshit they were doing it and B- The data is coming from WKU WeatherStem College program. Literally teaching students to lie about weather data.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
I like my weather on the colder side. In the areas I've lived, if we don't break 90 until July 1st, that is usually a perfect summer for me. That looks like what its been this year in the great lakes - upper northeast. Just a couple 91 degree days. Otherwise, sometimes very cool nights. Very mild in this region, upper Ohio valley, easter PA, and so forth.

Of course, Summer will win. Summer always wins. I'll be camped out in front of my small ac unit by August 1st lol.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I like my weather on the colder side. In the areas I've lived, if we don't break 90 until July 1st, that is usually a perfect summer for me. That looks like what its been this year in the great lakes - upper northeast. Just a couple 91 degree days. Otherwise, sometimes very cool nights. Very mild in this region, upper Ohio valley, easter PA, and so forth.

Of course, Summer will win. Summer always wins. I'll be camped out in front of my small ac unit by August 1st lol.
I'm the opposite. Gimme 95 and humid every day. N the only reason I live in the north is because I like -10 as well and my wife hates humidity. Basically any time the weather drives people inside I'm in heaven.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got woke up this morning with a tornado alert on the the phone. Tornado south of us a good ways. News shows a lot of damage where I used to live in a suburb of Baton Rouge on this side of town. That's nearly 100 miles away. Gigantic weather alert.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
Over 3 inches of rain this morning SO FAR.
After 6 months of wet rain, it was nice having 10 days it barely rained. Next 10 days is 50%+ each day.
BRING ON THE MOLD!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Rare."

Except every year has at least one week in the 110's. Death Valley gets into the 120's every few years.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
NJ is so shit tier we are getting a tropical storm this afternoon and it doesnt even have a name or anyone talking about it.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tina Fay couldn't even bother to water my lawn on her way to New York. So why would i talk about her?

• 1Like
This is fascinating. Multiple wins. People who clean up building debris, bonus. People who farm, bonus. Cheepest cost idea I have heard of, bonus. Plus, this makes rock breaking profitable again for our prison system, bonus!

Who among us would not enjoy spreading crushed up rocks over stuff? My god, take a row of playpens with toddlers who like to throw toys out of them, fill the playpens halfway with rockdust, strap the playpens onto a wide sweep cultivator, run the back 40, labor costs for the enduser drop to near zero, save the planet.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's the same weather it always is in SF. Mid-high 60s everyday. Slightly cloudy.

• 1Like