just cut the warehouse in half
c4113ccabe7defd97214f4bf9bc45ef1.jpg

• 3WTF
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Mayfield, KY water tower is gone, same place as the wharehouse pic above. They're asking for donations of water, gas, and diesel.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Amazon buildings have tornado-rated areas (usually break rooms), but given that that appears to be a Delivery Station with inside parking for their delivery vans, those areas are likely not built to withstand tornado forces of that magnitude, much less having semis or delivery vans flying into them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Giant aluminum shed in tornado country. Brilliant.

They are going to find employees miles away.
They aren’t aluminum, they’re 30 foot tall concrete slabs. Prefabbed and stood up and welded together. If the roof structure goes there’s nothing holding them up except each other. See how the wall with the blue line is still there in the front, it’s just laying flat on the ground? That aluminum peeled up thing you’re seeing at the back is the roof.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
surveying the culdesac my hood has 3 trees where the trunk is separated

i got off with just a wheelbarrow of branches that i just finished burning (have fire pit, burns fast)

one neighbor 2 houses down has a tree trunk separated, i don't know him well so i'm not gonna bother lending my polesaw out.

besides its in the backyard and it's electric so i'd have to also lend out my 100ft of cord (this is the only corded appliance i got left)

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They are saying this is the worst tornado in history.
There's no way they've confirmed a continuous, unbroken damage track yet amidst all the chaos but it would be the longest distance tornado in recorded history if it went longer than 219 miles, which was the previous record.

Probably won't even make the top 20 of deadliest, and I doubt it exceeds either Joplin or Moore for most damage done.

*edit*

top 20 deadliest in the world. In America it's probably top 5ish. Bangladesh tornadoes are playing on ezmode.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I know I said I wouldn't post past 11/21 but wanted people to know A- I am ok, although 2 blocks from me is just GONE.
B- Everyone is talking about the earlier Mayfield but at 1:20am Bowling Green took a direct hit as well from at least a EF3. Over 500 homes 100 businesses leveled. Fatalities. I was out digging in rubble in storms with massive wind and pouring ran for hours within walking distance of my home to places that don't even exist on a map now. Hope you all stay safe and have a Merry Christmas.

• 9Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 16 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know I said I wouldn't post past 11/21 but wanted people to know A- I am ok, although 2 blocks from me is just GONE.
B- Everyone is talking about the earlier Mayfield but at 1:20am Bowling Green took a direct hit as well from at least a EF3. Over 500 homes 100 businesses leveled. Fatalities. I was out digging in rubble in storms with massive wind and pouring ran for hours within walking distance of my home to places that don't even exist on a map now. Hope you all stay safe and have a Merry Christmas.
thanks for not ghosting us completely. you are our people. its great you be ok.

• 1Like