Weather

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
With 0.01" of rain at the airport, Vegas just had it's 3rd day of measurable rain this year, and the first since March 28th.

We've had 0.06" of rain this year (1.56" by this point last year), average less than 4.2" annually.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We only got 0.5" from the last rain that knocked out power for people in various counties, we better get at least 1" this weekend so we don't have to water for the first time this year, I mean.. it's only July.

Oldbased

> Than U
my old ass has been bitching all week about being upper 80's. :)
Most of these cunts live in places with a constant breeze and low humidity.
I'll take 100s and low humidity with a breeze over low 90s with KY humidity and no movement of air any day.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2" of rain in 40 minutes here, incredibly slow moving system that took forever to get across the highway then camped out before moving on to the bay. Still more storms later and over the next few days. Lawn will remain great until end of July (so far).

edit: second wave missed and went under, third gave us some more and ended up 2.5-4.0" locally. Heard further south that got hit by second wave got crazy amounts
Sunday edit: total dud today

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
boobSweatFactory.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
100 degrees+ and 100% humidity. Time to get some yard work done.

• 1Like

Goatface

yesterday said it was going to be cloudy some rain, high of 80. no rain, no clouds, 87 in the shade.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
100 degrees+ and 100% humidity. Time to get some yard work done.
That sounds exactly like something I'd say. I love it when it gets that hot because it doesn't bother me at all and all the parks and lakes are empty.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
East Bay of the Bay Area, it’s 67 right now, with a high of 74, and a low of 52 tonight.

This is a crazy chilly summer. I’m actually kinda tired of it — I lived in Florida for 35 years and I don’t love the humidity, but I do like warm weather SOMETIMES. Love a good warm evening walk. It’s been warm in the evening here like…twice in June and I feel like it’s been cold ever since. It’ll typically get hot as fuck a few days in August / September.

I went to SF the other day to see a show which I ever go there maybe twice a year anymore, and not unusual to them it was cold as fuck and I got out of the car and immediately put a jacket on. I talked to a guy there who said he flew in from Texas and was talking about how much he loved the cool weather break being there.I’m like if you were here every day you might not as much.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
East Bay of the Bay Area, it’s 67 right now, with a high of 74, and a low of 52 tonight.

This is a crazy chilly summer. I’m actually kinda tired of it — I lived in Florida for 35 years and I don’t love the humidity, but I do like warm weather SOMETIMES. Love a good warm evening walk. It’s been warm in the evening here like…twice in June and I feel like it’s been cold ever since. It’ll typically get hot as fuck a few days in August / September.

I went to SF the other day to see a show which I ever go there maybe twice a year anymore, and not unusual to them it was cold as fuck and I got out of the car and immediately put a jacket on. I talked to a guy there who said he flew in from Texas and was talking about how much he loved the cool weather break being there.I’m like if you were here every day you might not as much.
Wife and I went with two other couples on their boat to Fire Island. About a 2 hour trip. Was hitting 95 but the sound had a nice breeze on it and had the spray from the water. All of them complaining about the heat while sitting in the shade of the canopy while my from Florida ass is sitting aft and thinking "damn this is really nice".

• 1Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Wife and I went with two other couples on their boat to Fire Island. About a 2 hour trip. Was hitting 95 but the sound had a nice breeze on it and had the spray from the water. All of them complaining about the heat while sitting in the shade of the canopy while my from Florida ass is sitting aft and thinking "damn this is really nice".
I’ve definitely got worse at tolerating high heat from years of living here.

Goatface

i was near the flooding that hit south east ky, like 30 miles as the crow flies. what i gather it hit most of them at 12-1am. current reports put it at 25 dead. don't know when the flooding started where i was, started getting alerts at 7am and the river nearby was already up about 15', 22' would be the start flooding for that area less than a mile down the road it was flooding homes.
got a civil emergency alert on my phone, never seen before. it was just white screen with red emergency text, and the phone didn't go back to sleep/dim.

anyway, i went to bed a little after 11pm the night before, after checking the weather from 3 different sources as was supposed to being doing some outside work that day, the worse report was for possible thunderstorms around 3am and the others was just 30-40% chance of rain through the day.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had some overnight rain and it brought in a nice break from the heat. It was 70 when I went out for lunch today.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Had some overnight rain and it brought in a nice break from the heat. It was 70 when I went out for lunch today.
ive been so used to upper 90s that when the temp dipped today i felt chilly, like i needed to wear a jacket or something. meanwhile, its mid 70s

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
We are back down to 98 - 103 for the next 10 days. Very nice compared to previous weeks of 105-110