Weather

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
Good old extended forecasts. Last week for Christmas the forecast was in the upper 70's. Now it says 15.
 

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,356
12,704
Snow possibilities bouncing around, depends on whether the cold moves in Thursday-Saturday.

I can imagine the car accidents now if it starts as heavy rain that hard freezes by the end.
 

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,152
11,458
I am just watching everyday to see how the Thursday forecast changes for North Georgia. It will be cold. The big question is the moisture. Actually looking at some of the coldest weather we have seen in a few years. I figured we were due for some cold as our last few Winters have been pretty mild.
 

Goatface

Ssraeszha Raider
12,096
24,834
very small chance at any snow here, just cold
Friday 23°/5°
Precipitation: 35% Light snow
Average 43°/26°
Last Year 50°/21°

Saturday 14°/8°
Average 42°/ 26°
Last Year 52°/41°
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
Forecast for Thursday is pretty cold for this part of the world. Currently in MS 60 miles from the gulf, forecast low 14 Thursday.

Of course right now it's 34 and been hard rain for several hours.
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,727
66,457
Woke up to no power. Duke sucks cock. Just got fixed thankfully.
 

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
17,029
73,196
North Florida is projected to hit low's of 20's on Friday/Saturday. I'd say luckily I'm flying out, but I'm flying back to Jersey which is forecast to be between 15-25 all weekend. FML
 

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,356
12,704
40 degree drop on Friday now as the cold front moves down too late for snow, but lows in the teens for the holiday. No shoveling is the only plus.
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
Think the weather forecasters are drunk or on strike. Thursday 14 for the low, 69 for the high.
 

Oldbased

> Than U
28,782
68,464
Southern KY forecast.
It's beginning to look like fuckmas.
1671530836906.png


Add in 50 mph winds Fri/Sat and it is a good time.
Shelly still watches that Monkeyworx shit on YT and convinced Biden is controlling the weather to kill us.
I got 2 linkable inverter gens capable of 4000 watts shared with tons of 120v and 240v heaters and enough propane to run 100% for 5 days and if I pull gas from the cars another 5 days at 5000 watts.
*laughs in conspiracy*
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,506
1,231
18 inches of snow last week, now this...

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 8.29.26 AM.png
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
48,270
175,124
Think the weather forecasters are drunk or on strike. Thursday 14 for the low, 69 for the high.
Seems about right. That front is predicted to move in fast and drop temps like a rock. Here in Florida I've got a high of 66 and low of 27 on Thursday. And then it'll struggle to get barely above freezing midday Friday through Sunday.
 

Sanrith Descartes

Self deported.
<Gold Donor>
49,428
134,281
Seems about right. That front is predicted to move in fast and drop temps like a rock. Here in Florida I've got a high of 66 and low of 27 on Thursday. And then it'll struggle to get barely above freezing midday Friday through Sunday.
You aren't in Florida, you are in Alabama. Don't lie.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
Ducks and geese know what's coming. Took a nap and got woke up to the sound of circling Canada geese before they landed on the pond. On the way to Mexico I assume.

Had a gps backpack on a mallard in college, flew between East, TX and Stuttgart AR every time it warmed up or got cold. Like 7 times. Right on the freeze line. More accurate than the weatherman.
 

Falstaff

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,791
4,037
Coin flip is right. Yesterday they were saying we would be getting a blizzard with 20+ inches of snow potentially on Thursday and Friday this week. Now it's showing 1-3 inches. But still a "potential winter storm" so YOLO.

1671579829544.png
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
16,506
1,231
Ducks and geese know what's coming. Took a nap and got woke up to the sound of circling Canada geese before they landed on the pond. On the way to Mexico I assume.

Had a gps backpack on a mallard in college, flew between East, TX and Stuttgart AR every time it warmed up or got cold. Like 7 times. Right on the freeze line. More accurate than the weatherman.
A lot of geese are just leaving Montana. When I see them flying south in December and January I always want to ask them why they didn't go in October like the cranes do.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user