Weather

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so cold in the Seattle area my windshield was icing over as I drove to work. Had to pull over and rescrape it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Its so cold in the Seattle area my windshield was icing over as I drove to work. Had to pull over and rescrape it.

Do you not have windshield defrost on you car? Let it get sufficiently warmed up and that should take care of it. I've lived in places where it was -40 for weeks at a time, never had an issue with my car not being able to keep up with the frost when it was sufficiently warmed up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Do you not have windshield defrost on you car? Let it get sufficiently warmed up and that should take care of it. I've lived in places where it was -40 for weeks at a time, never had an issue with my car not being able to keep up with the frost when it was sufficiently warmed up.
Nothing like rolling out of bed, climbing to a car covered in snow, scraping off a peephole and driving to work like a reckless maniac.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Its 0 degrees here and we got an inch of snow. This is like getting blue balled by father winter.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nothing like rolling out of bed, climbing to a car covered in snow, scraping off a peephole and driving to work like a reckless maniac.

I absolutely despise people who do this shit. Or drive onto the highway with 2 feet of snot on their roof that gets blown on to the road or your car. Lazy pieces of shit.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will rarely step foot inside my car until it has preheated to a nice toasty 70 degrees.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I absolutely despise people who do this shit. Or drive onto the highway with 2 feet of snot on their roof that gets blown on to the road or your car. Lazy pieces of shit.
It's so bad. I've lived in a house with a comfy garage for over ten years and haven't had to deal with that problem but i still remember being a dumb teen driving to my job at McDonald's with my head out of the window so i could see.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
idk, gas for me is just water heater/hvac, last last month it was 20$ (for the previous 9 months, 15$ in "service fees" and 5$ gas), this month it was $134
I wasnt concerned about money, I was concerned about the insulation saving your pipes from bursting.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm still good

heman-power.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users