Weather

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Bogalusa, LA got 18" of rain in 8 hours. Flooded like they've never seen before, that says a lot considering it's on the LA/MS border and took a direct hit from Katrina.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Monroe/West Monroe area from the other day.
giphy.gif

Borzak

Joy, rain stopped and the sun came out. Then I looked at the weather forecast. More heavy rain starting Wed. for at least 3 days.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is going to be fun...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LITTLE ROCK HAS ISSUED A
* SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR... PULASKI COUNTY IN CENTRAL ARKANSAS... SOUTHEASTERN SALINE COUNTY IN CENTRAL ARKANSAS...
* UNTIL 600 PM CDT
* AT 518 PM CDT... A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WAS LOCATED NEAR TULL... OR 9 MILES SOUTHEAST OF BENTON... MOVING EAST AT 45 MPH.
THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS STORM.
HAZARD... BASEBALL SIZE HAIL AND 70 MPH WIND GUSTS.
SOURCE... RADAR INDICATED.
IMPACT... PEOPLE AND ANIMALS OUTDOORS WILL BE SEVERELY INJURED. EXPECT SHATTERED WINDOWS... EXTENSIVE DAMAGE TO ROOFS... SIDING... AND VEHICLES.

Borzak

Didn't have internet all day yesterday because apparently something flooded 200 miles from here causing the issue. Now I-10 at the LA/TX line is closed. Sabine river on the border rose 32 feet the last 3 days. More rain in the forecast. Jeeze.

To go from Lake Charles, LA or Baton Rouge on I10 to Houston, TX (1-1/2 to 4 hours away) now requires an almost 800 mile detour to go thru Shreveport and over to Dallas. There are quicker ways but that's the way they are recommending to stay on the interstate.

More water being released from Toledo Bend ( the Sabine river goes thru it) than Niagra falls.

10083377_G.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit 80 two days last week. Now they're forecasting a few inches of snow on Sunday and the high won't even break out of the 30s. Stupid rodent, get it right!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
One of my pals in the Monroe area had to take a boat go reach his second story apartment last week.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wish some of that moisture would make it up to Montana. We're going to have a bad summer if it doesn't rain in April. So far February and March have been unseasonably warm and dry.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The weather was wet also! I expect The Panhandle area to be done with snow but we have a freeze warning for tomorrow in north central Oklahoma. So you never know.

Borzak

Been in the low 80's here for over a week, plus all the rain we've had. Now next week supposed to get right down to freezing and a little colder north of here. Not good for the plants and trees that have already bloomed out.