Weather

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Nashville and TN got it bad last week with tornados. They got it bad again this week. Now the news says major flood in Nashville and at least 28 people in trees they are trying to rescue.

The south got it bad in tornados two weeks in a row.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DC area getting the remnants of those storms today as casual rain. Sorry for the people down south but we would be in drought conditions if not for this last week. We are willing to sacrifice you for the greater good.

Borzak

Down in the deep south we had a few storms but the entire thing moved out so quick we didn't get "muich" rain. I think we got 3" on the bad day a week ago that sounds like a lot but for real bad rain it wasn't.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm visiting family and the beach down in S FL this week. 90 degrees and sunny. God I miss living here.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you really though. It's too fucking hot and humid
This is cope. No one really likes the cold. You lie to yourself that you like seasons and shit, but the reality is you likely live where you do because of family or career.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was born here. I love the feel of the heat. Living in NY I go 6 months without sweating unless it's in the gym. It ain't natural.
it was 80 in jersey this week. talk about shit that aint natural. i still had all my winter clothes out and had to start putting everything away early. when you dont have a lot of closet space you gotta play tetris with everything. hate that shit.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is cope. No one really likes the cold. You lie to yourself that you like seasons and shit, but the reality is you likely live where you do because of family or career.
Second thing my daughter said as we are driving out of the airport... "omg I forgot how green everything is here." Because in NY we get 4-5 months of depressing dead-looking brown. NY in winter is Vanguard. Too much brown.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it was 80 in jersey this week. talk about shit that aint natural. i still had all my winter clothes out and had to start putting everything away early. when you dont have a lot of closet space you gotta play tetris with everything. hate that shit.
Don't pack just yet. I am seeing mid 20's at night by the end of the week on Long Island.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like the cold , i dont really enjoy the extreme cold of sub 20 weather. but going for a walk on a sunny 20 degreee day is just fine with me. now the wind, that shit can go fuck itself.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
DC area getting the remnants of those storms today as casual rain. Sorry for the people down south but we would be in drought conditions if not for this last week. We are willing to sacrifice you for the greater good.
There is absolutely no greater good in DC.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yeah, i still havent put everything away. i left out the vests/sweaters and some leather coats. all the long sleeve shirts are packed away now.
i just mowed my lawn a few days ago, changed my mower oil and carb too, threw down milogranite, humic acid and seeded up the bald spots, i already got sprouts

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just mowed my lawn a few days ago, changed my mower oil and carb too, threw down milogranite, humic acid and seeded up the bald spots, i already got sprouts
nice, this week i plan on hitting up Home Depot and buying several tomato plants. did you know Home Depot has a return policy on all their plants up to a year? so if your plant dies and you have the receipt, theyll just hand you a new plant.

• 1WTF

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
nice, this week i plan on hitting up Home Depot and buying several tomato plants. did you know Home Depot has a return policy on all their plants up to a year? so if your plant dies and you have the receipt, theyll just hand you a new plant.
out here menards is cheaper and they always have 11% rebate (basically no tax), i only shop at home depot for ryobi stuff, it is really stupid how many ryobi tools i have (i don't like them, but just b/c of the battery), and recently milorganite (theyre the only store that stocks it)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It’s easier to get warm than cool off, so I’d rather a cooler spot than somewhere that gets to be 98 degrees with 90% humidity like Florida. Fuck that shit. When sweat can’t evaporate, it sucks hard

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You only get those crazy 98 degree 90% humidity in certain parts of Florida like the central areas. The closer you get to the coast the less humid it gets.

Borzak

Micro Burst or whatever they are calling it now off Grande Isle in Louisiana. Multiple boats went over and multiple people in the water from last night. Coast guard now has asked for any and all boat help. Fairly shallow water but guessing a 75mph+ gust doesn't take much to get out of hand in a hurry. One boat had 19 in the water, 265' long jack up rig. Really shit turnderstorms here now just north of there.

85F here yesterday, major hail a little earlier.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
old man, they invented this technology as an informercial years ago
431dacdc6f56a0310d7e32cb41d218ca.png

lulz my last apt in jersey, the house was so old, the closet was no bigger than a linen closet, had to get inventive.

• 1Like