Weather

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What a difference a week makes, go from several days of not going below 90 degrees, to this, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
June hasn't been too bad on the east coast, although some regions likely got too much rain.

But then.. July is right around the corner.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
June hasn't been too bad on the east coast, although some regions likely got too much rain.

But then.. July is right around the corner.
in NJ, July is the cocksucker month. August usually starts to cool down by the second half. not much, but its not as hot as July. then September it starts to be jacket weather at night. i like our weather most of the time. basically it sucks 4 months of the year.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Been really mild and rainy here. I joked with a seattle friend that we had swapped weather :D

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
High in Portland in the last few days 115F. High in El Paso over the weekend, 76F. Think about that. Super hot in Oregon, Washington and California. Below average on the gulf coast here now for end of June. high of 85 here today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
High in Portland in the last few days 115F. High in El Paso over the weekend, 76F. Think about that. Super hot in Oregon, Washington and California. Below average on the gulf coast here now for end of June. high of 85 here today.
Most of California has had normal temps. Which makes this heat wave only hitting the PNW even more weird.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
gonna be 100 tomorrow. with the humidity thats gonna suck. i dunno whats worse, the super hot and humid weather or the violent storms that such weather brings. when its like this its not uncommon there are microbusts and actual tornadoes popping up all over the area.

microbusrt
iu

one of these fuckers fucked up my street 3 or 4 years ago.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
gonna be 100 tomorrow. with the humidity thats gonna suck. i dunno whats worse, the super hot and humid weather or the violent storms that such weather brings. when its like this its not uncommon there are microbusts and actual tornadoes popping up all over the area.

microbusrt
iu

Weather is fucked up all over the place. There was a massive tornado in Czech Republic the other day. Yes, that Czech Republic which is famous for its tornadoes.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Weather is fucked up all over the place. There was a massive tornado in Czech Republic the other day. Yes, that Czech Republic which is famous for its tornadoes.
yeah i think i saw some footage. these people recording it either have iron forged balls or they are fucking stupid for holding their phone out while very literally underneath a tornado trying to get the best angles. fuck this earth.

• 1Like

Borzak

microbusrt
iu

Humidity gets high enough here for extended periods it actually makes it somewhat cooler since it gets harder and harder to heat all that up. Normal summer temps 95 and humidity of 40-60% depending on the time of day. It's been 98% the last week almost all day and 99-100% at night which makes it like a fog outside, but the temp has stayed down in the 80's. The few times I've been in the south it gets above 100 much it is below average humidity, it hit 104 once and felt really dry for the south.

• 2Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've had about 8 inches of rain in the past 7 days, temps normal but humidity has been horrible.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Mother fuckers its 110+ here in Canada for the 5th day. WTF.

3 days in a row have broken the record hottest day in Canada ever. 121 F

What a week for my Pool to be down -

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

We've had about 8 inches of rain in the past 7 days, temps normal but humidity has been horrible.
Yeah the south is having a LOT of thunderstorms pop up. Normally when it gets warm it does that but this is all the way across TX deep into the south.

Saw Baton Rouge had hit 48" of rain already for 1/2 a year and normal is 80" or so for the year. Crazy, no hurricane rain either so far. The humidity in MS is actually coming down. I think it's 45% outside right now which is high but not 90% bad. But highs in the 80's which for late June is not bad. Down in the 60's at night here which is not bad at all for this time of year.

• 1Like

Malakriss

East coast is hoping the caribbean gets hammered with storms this season so the moisture gets pushed up our way. 1" of rain tomorrow, maybe some storms next week and the remnants of what's in the Atlantic after that.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Four different sources forecasting the next 3 hours, all are different. Get it together JFC at least 2 of you have it dead wrong. Can't miss us to the north and the south simultaneously.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most of California has had normal temps. Which makes this heat wave only hitting the PNW even more weird.
There was a week around 115 where I lived in the desert this year. That's not normal for June. Glad we missed it, Florida has been nice.

My guess is all this weird weather is China fuckery with cloud seeding. Or maybe Bill Gates, wasn't he talking about blocking out the sun?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There was a week around 115 where I lived in the desert this year. That's not normal for June. Glad we missed it, Florida has been nice.

My guess is all this weird weather is China fuckery with cloud seeding. Or maybe Bill Gates, wasn't he talking about blocking out the sun?
Their hot air was enough to fuck up the weather.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Used to work in The Dalles, OR at google, friend who is still there sent me a pic of the temp at 117. Set the record for hottest city in OR ever recorded, but that was a few days ago and not hard to imagine it got broken again further east

• 2Like

Borzak

Just glancing at the weather map of the US today. The heat wave moved on. Really below average at least in the south. Places still hot for this time of year, but at least not 115. Except in places that normally have that high of heat daily.

acttemp_1280x720.jpg

• 2Like