Weather

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Where you at? I’m more than ready but my new tv has been delayed for like 3 days now lol.
looks like Maryland. you see the bottom of South Jersey in the right hand corner of the map.
supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow here. first snow of the season. we will see what we end up getting.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This weather just sucks. Not iced in or snowed under sucks just blah sucks. 72F at 5pm today and I just walked outside was going to smoke a cigar on the porch, 31F. Sucks. Same kind of suck when I went to FL when spring break was going on and it froze halfway up the state and the orange growers had to ice down all their shit.

Goatface

1641539426474.png

we got 3-4 in so far, don't think going to get much than that with it being so cold. high tomorrow supposed to be 19 with a low of 8.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We got about 5 inches. Nothing bad. What was balls tho is I went out to brush the snow off my wife's jeep and found the plastic clip that holds the wiper blade on the arm had come loose. Of course it was below freezing and the plastic had contracted and would not flex at all to slide it back on. After trying to heat it inside and trying without success to get it to slide on I then of course proceeded to break the clip. Motherfucker.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think we've turned the heat on two days this winter.

Even where we were in California we had the furnace on from December through early February.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3.5" from this morning, majority of it was dry powder so once the wind picked up it all blew off the roads anyways. Now we'll go above freezing for the weekend in time for rain to wash what's left but refreeze in time for the Monday commute.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We had about 5-6" of the wet heavy shit. Going down under 20 tonight. Single digits by early next week.

Borzak

Weather just flat bonkers. Below freezing the night before. This morning 7am it's 72F with a high near 80 later.

• 1Like

Borzak

It's a wonder we're all not sick. This weather craziest shit I've seen in a long time. 78 here today, snow forecast for Sunday.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta I just got an alert of a possible Tsunami hitting Hawaii due to a volcano eruption. Hope you are and stay safe Bud!

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's a wonder we're all not sick. This weather craziest shit I've seen in a long time. 78 here today, snow forecast for Sunday.
its not a wonder, everyone is getting sick. last month we had 60s then it was sub 20s the next day. thats when i started getting sick. it happens every time. or maybe it was the alphabet variant. whatever it was, the weather is asshoe.

Kiki

Log Wizard
its not a wonder, everyone is getting sick. last month we had 60s then it was sub 20s the next day. thats when i started getting sick. it happens every time. or maybe it was the alphabet variant. whatever it was, the weather is asshoe.

That's when we just started seeing cedar burst into smoke clouds as we drove by. Cedar doesn't usually affect me but it did this year.

• 1Like