Weather

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So now I'm hearing we may get significant snow on Saturday. Man did they ever get lucky for the SuperBowl.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We got about a foot last night and are supposed to get another 5" tonight then another 5 when I put my cock on the snow OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but yeah, 5 more. I was supposed to drive to Florida on Saturday but not sure that is going to happen. At work now. Snow days are the best days. Watching Cave of Forgotten Dreams, never did get a chance to see that.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We went above freezing today for the first time in almost a month. We might even hit 40 sometime next week.

Cybsled

Got about 14 inches or so snow in W.Mass, but the sun is out and it's kinda warm, so there will be a mass melt. Downside is the snow is heavy as shit now ;/

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't shovel yet because my sidewalk is a sheet of ice. Mass melt will occur, refreeze over night with a fresh 2-4" incoming. Fuck you warm weather, you're making it more difficult.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's been exactly a month since we were above freezing, and that was for one day only. It has been more than two months since we have had more than one consecutive day above freezing. We have roughly 3 feet of snow on the ground.

I love winter.

Rime

<Donor>
28 inches of snow in a day, with another 3-6 tomorrow. Had to rake the roof twice in the time period, sore as heck, makes me feel like I am old.

Malakriss

Had to dig out my sidewalk and corner curb because the snow was so packed down the river of water couldn't get under it. Having a lake of ice across the street tonight with another layer of snow over it tonight would make for a miserable weekend.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm actually jealous, had to turn on the AC today and probably all weekend and the AC just kills my power bill.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I used to live in Coarsegold and work in Oakhurst. Loved that area. We used to come up from southern California to Bass lake every year almost since my mom was a kid .
Bass Lake is fucking awesome, when i was a teenager my friends dad would take us up there to go fishing in the yearly fishing tournaments they would have over there. One year, it was cold as still snow up there and i fekl in the fucking Lake being an idiot. froze my ass off for a little bit. haha

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
After a great week of rain, ice storms, exploding trees, no power or internet... now a fucking earthquake. Pretttttty sweeeeeeet for SC!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
People filling in their locations on the forum would make this forum much better =(

Malakriss

You have ruined your own lands, Tuco. We shall not tell you which of ours mother nature is destroying. Although I wouldn't mind Tunare's offhand.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Couple hours ago our forecast high was 87. Thankfully that's come down to 82. Still though, what the fuck? It's the middle of February.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Here in the UP we just broke our record for "days straight without breaking 32 Fahrenheit." 72 days straight now below freezing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whoever has a kid that's prayin' for snow, give them a smack upside the head. They need to cut that shit out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bass Lake is fucking awesome, when i was a teenager my friends dad would take us up there to go fishing in the yearly fishing tournaments they would have over there. One year, it was cold as still snow up there and i fekl in the fucking Lake being an idiot. froze my ass off for a little bit. haha
Loved it there. Place would get crazy on the 4th of July. Used to go to some burger place out there called The Forks .