Weather

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
I didn't see this thread come over yet (if I'm wrong pls feel free to delete/merge).

I feel like...did anyone ever seen mean girls? The scene where the Gretchen Wieners gets told by Rachel McAdams to 'stop trying to make fetch happen'?

Thats what I feel like with the weather channel and the naming system right now.

That being said, at least Euclid has brought us some snow.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
We got snow here in Dallas, but seeing as it was over 50 degrees that morning it didn't get the pavement and ground cold enough for any serious issues. Snow still on lawns, streets completely clear. And by this I mean Dallas definition of "snow accumulation" which usually means 1-2". It essentially meant that driving to the family xmas was a cold wet slog, and driving home was cold and wet with snow/sleet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still hasn't snowed in the southwest burbs of Chicago... although that might be changing as we speak.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Coldest early part of the winter with the most snow that I can recall in Edmonton. That said, human memory is a tricky thing, so it's probably nothing record setting. But it's certainly worse than the norm for the past 5-10 years.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I haven't had to bust out a snow shovel in almost 2 years now in Kansas City. Longest stretch of my 35 year life without a snow that was more than an inch or two. I almost bought a snowblower 2 Winters ago, because it and the one before it were SO bad. Glad I didn't.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck the weather channel and their stupid winter storm names.

• 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Went from 65 to 32 here today, with 2.5 inches of rain yesterday. I liked the old winters when it got cold and stayed cold until Spring.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's this stupid shitty cold front which has been in California for what feels like a week (although it appears it's only been like 4 or 5 days). I'm glad that fucker is on it's way to the rest of the country and it can get warm here again.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's this stupid shitty cold front which has been in California for what feels like a week (although it appears it's only been like 4 or 5 days). I'm glad that fucker is on it's way to the rest of the country and it can get warm here again.
Yeah WTF is this shit? SF is never really affected by these kinds of things much, but it's still been dipping into the 40s the past week. Awful.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Been below freezing for 3-4 days straight here. Went to school today and the ground around sprinklers/hydrants was just frozen chunks of ice.

• 1Like

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Been above freezing here for 24 hours and supposed to be for another couple days. It's not overly unusual, but it's pretty unseasonable. Kinda want it to drop well back below freezing because the roads are a fucking mess, going through a gallon of wiper fluid a day.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like an ice storm headed this way. Give me two feet of snow over that shit. Still a ton of damaged trees here from Sandy.

• 1Like