Weight Loss Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Energy is always conserved. Obviously. But you keep thinking that CI - CO = C (net) = weight gain/loss is how your body works, when we have these magic things called hormones that direct our body in using/storing energy.

Separate post for this one as it's a clear rebuttal of the above statement

Explain this then: Long-Term Effects of a Novel Continuous Remote Care Intervention Including Nutritional Ketosis for the Management of Type 2 Diabetes: A 2-Year Non-randomized Clinical Trial

262 type 2 diabetics on a low carb, ketogenic diet were given nutrition advice, coaching and telemedicine. This group was referred to as the Continuous Care Intervention group, they got education on keto diets in order to stay in ketosis, protein intake was set, they had an app to log weight, glucose, BHB and to allow them to check in with their coaches/medical team for adjustments as required

Plus 87 participants on a regular diet.

Study lasted two years

EwFHJvsXcAQOo6B.jpg

Whilst they clearly lost a lot of weight and had similar significant decrease in blood glucose, why did both their weight and abdominal fat creep up in year 2, despite being monitored for ketosis adherence and their fasting insulin being slightly lower at the end of year 2 than after 12 months

Ketosis and 50% lower fasting insulin should have meant continual weight loss, or at the very least weight maintenance. But instead there was a modest increase in both weight and abdominal fat

Tagging Faux Faux and Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre too

"But this study was bad/flawed, and look here is a superior study which just happens to support my world view

260 participants with two years of monitoring, coaching and tracking. Ok

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lol Ossoi Ossoi has to be the most insecure person on these forums

I don't like diet zealots who spout nonsense and then have the audacity to claim I'm the idiot whilst constantly misunderstanding or misrepresenting what I've actually said.

None of them are in better shape than me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bro, i bet you have a 1/10 face

The opposite.

I'm half Chinese, 40 in November and nobody ever believes my age.

Typical Chinese genes in that I will avoid middle age. Still got a full head of hair, my barbers always comment on how luscious and thick it is.

Everyone at the eastern European fetish parties I attend tells me I'm good looking, and one of the reasons I've flown there every six weeks and just spent ten weeks there is because it's genuinely easy mode to pick up chicks

I spent Xmas with the psycho alcoholic who I kicked out at 5 am on the 27 th Dec despite having tickets to the nye party with her.

Ended up staying over night at the venue with a younger, better looking girl who doesn't even speak English. Hooked up with her a few more times whilst I was there

I get propositioned every party by men. There's one middle aged couple who routinely tell me I'm their favorite.

At the last party I was waiting for my uber at 630 am and this twink kid comes to sit next to me, starts asking if I have an apartment and if he can come back with me. Tell him I'm not gay and he says "it's a shame"

The only reason I don't post my face is because you would all think life is genuinely unfair

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
yeah, i did some reading and basically it says if youre in normal health, stevia doesnt do much for insulin.

dunno if true or not but i dont give a fuck. i lost like 10 lbs in a week, and i only fasted 3 days out of 7
It’s not a true fast, technically I don’t either with the Apple cider vinegar but fuck it whatever works best for you and gives good results. The tiny caloric response is mitigated by the benefits, sometimes I decide to do strict pure fast.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The opposite.

I'm half Chinese, 40 in November and nobody ever believes my age.

Typical Chinese genes in that I will avoid middle age. Still got a full head of hair, my barbers always comment on how luscious and thick it is.

Everyone at the eastern European fetish parties I attend tells me I'm good looking, and one of the reasons I've flown there every six weeks and just spent ten weeks there is because it's genuinely easy mode to pick up chicks

I spent Xmas with the psycho alcoholic who I kicked out at 5 am on the 27 th Dec despite having tickets to the nye party with her.

Ended up staying over night at the venue with a younger, better looking girl who doesn't even speak English. Hooked up with her a few more times whilst I was there

I get propositioned every party by men. There's one middle aged couple who routinely tell me I'm their favorite.

At the last party I was waiting for my uber at 630 am and this twink kid comes to sit next to me, starts asking if I have an apartment and if he can come back with me. Tell him I'm not gay and he says "it's a shame"

The only reason I don't post my face is because you would all think life is genuinely unfair

Everything about this post is genuinely cringeworthy, and hilariously so. Let's look at some highlights.

"my barbers always comment on how luscious and thick it is."

"Everyone at the eastern European fetish parties I attend "

"I spent Xmas with the psycho alcoholic"

"I get propositioned every party by men."

I know you think you're living the life, I find you quite pitiable. I hope you get your shit together.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Everything about this post is genuinely cringeworthy, and hilariously so. Let's look at some highlights.

I know you think you're living the life, I find you quite pitiable. I hope you get your shit together.

sounds great if i was in my 20s

but if i was in my 40s? 😬

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk confirmed fatty with no dominatrix

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Whilst everything there is true, if you can't tell that I wrote it in an exaggerated narcissistic manner for comedic effect, then you should have thought twice about coming at the Lord of this thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20210310-035008.jpg

Here's my head of hair, does that not look luscious and thick to you?

And yes, I have two camera apps because one isn't enough to accurately capture my beauty

And I arrange my apps like that to make sure none of my body is obscured.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Garbage