Weird Dream Sharing

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes I'll have a dream where something good but relatively mundane happens like I'll find a $100 bill in my pocket or have some delicious food and later in the day I'll find myself absent mindedly thinking, "can't wait to get home and eat that left over Indian food". Then five seconds later I realize I don't have any leftovers and I'll think this little loop to myself like five or six times throughout the day.

Fucking sucks man.
Back a bunch of years ago when I was really really broke, I used to have dreams about going to eat a big bowl of cereal all the time and then wake up and realize I didn't have cereal.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The only recurring dreams I remember are ones where I'm getting into shouting matches with people, just straight up yelling at them. Could be family members, people I work with, or complete strangers. I would imagine that says something about having to repress my feelings daily, which I probably do, although I don't really feel like it is pent up inside me. Still, if you've followed the rustled jimmy thread, you know that I deal with complete fucking morons day in and day out at work, and obviously I don't yell at them, so maybe this is my outlet. I usually don't remember what I'm yelling about though. Dunno.

mr208

N00b
The 2 times I've quit smoking pot lately (stupid randoms) I've noticed I have very vivid dreams. Nothing particularly interesting that I can recall off-hand but I do know I have woken up on more that one occasion & had to make sure I wasn't still dreaming. A friend of mine also had the same experience when he quit smoking as well.
I read somewhere that regularly smoking pot has a suppressive impact on dreams. I used to smoke regularly, but it was in high school, so I don't really recall if I had that same issue or not. Seems like that's what's up.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don't have reoccurring dreams, but I do have reoccurring themes in my dreams.
A common one I've never been able to understand is where I have a pet, and it slowly shrinks in size. I keep trying to put it somewhere safe because I'm afraid I'll step on it or something similar. Eventually it gets eaten by bugs.

Someone explain to me what the fuck its sposed to mean, as this has happened at least 50 times in my dreams.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I have intense dreams during allergy season(s), also chocolate and nicotine. praise be unto science
Yeah, diphenhydramine (active ingredient in benadryl, OTC sleep aids) will give you some messed up dreams. Take enough and it will make you hallucinate.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And here I was hoping for Mist to post some hot dyke dreams.
frown.png

But yeah, if you want to dream some really fucked up shit, eat (or drink) a bunch of dark chocolate before sleep. Good times!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And here I was hoping for Mist to post some hot dyke dreams.
frown.png

But yeah, if you want to dream some really fucked up shit, eat (or drink) a bunch of dark chocolate before sleep. Good times!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I have, occasionally had dreams that are set in the same place. Over some 20 years I've had a dream set in this same place maybe only 8 or 9 times.

It's a nice little collection of shops & buildings in the middle of a town, something like you'd find in Europe. It's all nice quaint shops, I know the layout of the streets quite well, plus the way that the entrance to the area is.

I have never been to this place in real life, but I sort of feel in the back of my mind, that some day I going to be somewhere on vacation. And then see this place . . . I don't know what it'll mean when I do. That maybe the very next second I get hit by a truck and die right there. Or that I am supposed to live there in perfect harmony with my destiny filled, for the rest of my life??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I've had two dreams that occurred multiple times when I was younger.

1. In my backyard and crazy foaming at the mouth squirrel was chasing me and I decided to go up a tree to get away from it... and of course it came up after me. And that's it. Most of this dream was the chase before the tree but it was always short.

2. I used to try and spy on my neighbors wife (when I was a teenager). I could see their pool from my bedroom and she would prance around in a bikini. So a few times I had this dream where my friends were at my house and for some reason one of us needed to go talk to her but they were too scared. So I said "don't be a pussy, I'll go do it". I went into my neighbors house (just walked in) and she was standing straight in the back of the house with her eyes closed. I walked up to her and she opened her eyes to reveal that they were blood red and in the most demonic voice ever she says "I am the demon beast" and proceeds to bit my neck. The freaky part is I didn't wake up at this point but would remember the feel of blood rushing out of my neck. Then I would wake up freaking out grabbing my neck. I never spied on her again as I was convinced she was actually a demon.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ever see "It Follows"? I've had a reoccuring dream since child hood that is the plot of that movie, except instead of some dark image, it is the head of the the statue of david following me. (Just the head, it's smooth at the neck).

rrr_img_106717.jpg

It looks like that except it's mouth is open and it's eyes are looking at me. I never see it actually move in the dream, it's like those ghosts from fucking Mario; in the dream it only shows up in new places as I move through the dream...sometimes it pops up in dreams out of no where, but once it does, I'll vividly recall the rest of the dream being plagued by this fucking thing. I always run in the dreams, and then it "feels" like I'm safe for a while, but after relaxing, I'll turn around and it is there again--just staring at me (It's eyes don't move, they are just looking at me when I see it.)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I read somewhere that regularly smoking pot has a suppressive impact on dreams. I used to smoke regularly, but it was in high school, so I don't really recall if I had that same issue or not. Seems like that's what's up.
Pot makes many people sleep a lot deeper, so you're going to remember your dreams less.

iannis

Musty Nester
I found the exact opposite to be true. I've also found that mild use of mary makes your dreams fucking WEIRD.

It might be that heavy use does inhibit dreaming, though.

For the past few years I haven't even had imagery in my dreams. It's either raw emotion or sometimes I'll dream in music. Which is actually really neat when that happens. The raw emotive dreams... those can be rough. Cause you might think, "Raw happy? Bring it on! All night every night!" But it's fuckin rough, and it's only sometimes raw happy.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pot makes many people sleep a lot deeper, so you're going to remember your dreams less.
Interesting, would that be why I almost never remember my dreams? Literally feels like I close my eyes, remember darkness, wake up around 90%+ of the time.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had this weird dream where I was just walkin around somewhere and just shitting while I walked. Somehow in my dream I thought I was being sneaky about it. I remember thinking how great it was while doing it to. Finally someone caught on to me and told me I had to go back all over where I went becaus no one else was gonna clean it up. Somehow in my dream I was surprised to hear this. Then I went around with paper towels picking up my own poo, trying to trace back my steps - I had walked and pooped really far. This went on for a while till I finally woke up. I was just so glad I hadn't shit the bed during all this

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had this weird dream where I was just walkin around somewhere and just shitting while I walked. Somehow in my dream I thought I was being sneaky about it. I remember thinking how great it was while doing it to. Finally someone caught on to me and told me I had to go back all over where I went becaus no one else was gonna clean it up. Somehow in my dream I was surprised to hear this. Then I went around with paper towels picking up my own poo, trying to trace back my steps - I had walked and pooped really far. This went on for a while till I finally woke up. I was just so glad I hadn't shit the bed during all this
Isn't this how"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"ended?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno. I just remember that during the dream I even remember the sensation of pinching a loaf while walking. It felt so real I honestly was shocked I hadn't actually done it when I woke up

mr208

N00b
If you want some awesome weird dreams, melatonin is where it's at. 5-10mg and you are gonna have some shit to remember the next morning. Not much after that though, kinda fades with the "come down" if you can even call it that

mr208

N00b
Interesting! Yea, I've always seen dreams as unresolved issues, or ideas. Depends on the mood, stress level and mindset surrounding the passed out unconscious. This was in response to iannis.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I woke up this morning having this odd dream right before.

I was brushing my teeth in some bathroom I didn't recognize and I was completely naked. My wife's friends would come in one by one wearing boy short panties and holding an arm over their naked tits. They would see me brushing my teeth and glance down and see my naked dick. They would then say "glad to see you are brushing your teeth, you can come to my bed when you are done" and then they would walk off. I would nod and keep brushing my teeth. This happened with three of her friends and then I woke up.
So what in your life are you putting off doing out of fear of failure?