Weird Dream Sharing

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
To go in on what some others say...

For years all sexual dreams where... censored - I never clearly saw nips or pussy - like a Barbi doll...

Now that does not happen as much. However I never cum in dreams - ever

Also I have the guilt of being married in my dreams as described by others here - I rarely have sex with not my wife in dreams, and when I do - it's just a different form of my wife -in the dream world.

My wife however says she cums all the time in her dreams and fucks freely- although "it's usually you"
On the rare occurrence that I have a dream involving sex, the women are literally faceless. Just bodies with a head that has no discernable features.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've had multiple dreams about dying, focusing on different variants of zombification. The mental transformation process where you slowly lose your mind to madness, as well as the hell like scenario where you're basically a corpse with missing, rotting insides, just laying on the ground suffering, unable to die. The movies and shows deal a lot with the survival aspect of the uninfected living, not the gruesome reality of being basically dead while retaining complete coherence, where the "dead" are still alive, conscious, suffering, and unable to do anything with their existence yet being a threat like it was during the time of the bubonic plague. This one dream fucked me up. Imagine being a corpse catapulted over a wall, but still being alive when your "remains" hit the ground and being the reason another group of people are infected trying to clean up your still living "corpse". It's one kind of fear to have the undead chewing on you for food, it's another being incapacitated and incapable of dying.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I had a nightmare that I realised I only had liability insurance on my car and not full coverage. No wreck or anything, just had a dream that I opened my mail for once in my life and saw that I had liability only.

The 2nd scariest part of that nightmare is that I normally don't stress about that kind of stuff. The scariest part is that I still don't open my mail, and that dream was about a month ago.

Like...it's 2018, Toyota, text me or something.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Anyone have premonition dreams? I’ve had a couple, nothing exciting, but still it’s strange to dream something months or years in advance and then it plays out exactly as in the dream.

The first one was a long time ago, and I verified it by going through my chat logs with a friend as we were talking about a boss we used to work for, and I brought up the dream. In the dream I was working for him again, and I was pissed at seeing this. We were going to see a client and got into a red car and I sat behind the front passenger seat (boss sitting there), and someone I didn’t know with blonde hair was driving.

A couple years later, desperate for work, I end working for that boss again. One day, we needed to head over to a client site...met the new blonde headed sales guy, got into his red Jetta, and I sat behind the front passenger, the boss.

The more recent one, my best friend and I were sitting at the bar in a restaurant, eating dinner. I noticed the bartender and saw myself have a conversation with him about his brother or something. I drifted off from that and was left with a sense that my friend was no longer working at the same company with me, and that it was okay, he found a better paying job anyway.

So my best friend and I go out to celebrate him finding a new job, paying a bit more, after being laid off from our employer. We end up sitting at the bar and eating dinner there. I notice the bartender looks exactly like a waiter at a restaurant near where I live, so I ask him if he has a brother working at that restaurant. He says no, but he gets that a lot.

Also have this vivid memory when I was young, 4 or so, and being in my grandparents backyard with my mom, who is beaming, and a muafuckin spaceship starts coming down for a landing. It was cold outside, that was weird because we were in our pajamas. I remember it looking like a pine cone shape, with multiple lights all around in different colors.

Then you have shit my dad says...”Your mother went somewhere and never came back. One day I woke up at your grandmas house when you were a little kid, and she was a different woman.”

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I have had dreams that "come true" as you say - but they are never "recognized" until the events are playing out and trigger a remembering of the remembering of the dream.

For me it usually is a "feeling" and knowing that whatever it is will be "okay"

Two times I can remember this happening when I have recalled the dream and focused on it and attempted to remember the dream further out than - remembering it a few moments and slightly ahead of what's happening now now- and it was more of a way of calming my mind- knowing the situation would end up okay.

so not exactly like yours where you had it documented.

For instances like mine they are usually explained by "science" as - I had a dream that just happened to be very close to reality and as the happenstance of reality plays out, I remember the dream, in the recollection my mind changes it to fit reality - that is why you do not realize it until it's happening and it's not really something you can project with.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have premonition dreams? I’ve had a couple, nothing exciting, but still it’s strange to dream something months or years in advance and then it plays out exactly as in the dream.

I had a dream I was walking through the airport holding my dads hand. In my dream I was about 5. He was an air force pilot, and I would spend a lot of time with him growing up at base after my parents divorced. He would always show me all the airplanes, tell me what they were, and knew everything about them....so it was pretty normal. But after doing this for awhile we walked out to the runway where a plane was boarding, I remember asking him where we were going and suddenly noticed only he had bags packed. He just hugged me and said he was going on this trip alone.

He died about 1 week later. He had non-Hodgkins lymphoma but we had actually felt he was doing better, so I remember waking up and calling my sister all panicked because it freaked me out so much and more than anything I had never had a dream so vivid where you remembered every detail......they were usually just hazy and you recall more feelings than actual crystal clear images.

It gets weirder.

In the late 80s early 90s not a lot was known about his cancer. My dad became best friends with his oncologist, a guy named Dr David Lee back in Charleston, WV. Growing up they had become incredibly close. When I was about 9, I was sitting with him in his office and he told me how much he loved my dad as he was recovering from another dose of chemo. He said he felt like they were supposed to do great things on Earth together, and how he felt that somehow their lives were tied together. Both were very spiritual men. The day my dad died, Dr Lee was so emotional at the hospital he couldn't sign his death certificate, so he went home and started working on an addition to their house. The ditch he was working in collapsed and killed him just hours after my dad died. It still kind of makes my hair stand up, the chances have to be astronomical that it could have played out like that.

Anyways that's the only time anything like that has ever happened to me.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I almost had a wet dream a couple weeks ago. A girl at a party tricked me into showing her my dick and tried to suck it. I shoved her to the ground and yelled IM MARRIED! then I woke up and was afraid to move because I was so close to popping.

Like, WTF, I can't even get some strange in a dream now.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So on multiple occasions I've had crazy premonition dreams. Just like I would remember the scenario, the placement of people, and the exact words they say. Even told my wife a few of the dreams after I had them and remembered them. Then she was there when one happened. It was that creepy omg this is exactly that dream you told me about.

I also used to have a few different recurring dreams. The most notice was a nightmare as a kid, but as a teen I was like yeh ok whatever.

It was always me and the thunderstorms playing hide and seek in a tall grass field. Then one by one I'd hear them shout out then silence. Turned out the blob from the blob was eating us one at a time. More then a few times it ended with me running into the blob rearing above me, then it ended.

As for "normal dreams" I have some super crazy ones. I usually remember like one or two a week.

One of the crazy ones was me and a group of my friends in a 50s dinner. Then we left and outside was a post volcanic eruption in a modern day city. But the entire thing looks like a van gogh. So we went for a walk and like we were stepping over small lava rivulets and at one point my friend stepped through the ground and up to the waist and pulled his leg out of lava and was like eww gross.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only dreams I have as long as I remember have been people I met or known very little and had dreams about them in everyday things. Some of them might have met 3-4 times 20-30 years ago.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do I ever have some dreams to share with You guys.
If a paper cut out of a fruit tree, full of big puffy oranges, suddenly had its oranges melt and fall in big goopy piles on the ground, then reassemble into Gigantic orange marshmallow tigers chasing me doesnt entertain you then I dont know what will.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When I was young I had 2 recurring dreams, both took place in the neighborhood I lived in from 8-13ish (don't remember when the dreams started and ended age-wise).

First one involved me and a few of the other kids playing/whatever and then i'd see a huge tidal wave coming and would end with us in the house at the end of the street in the opposite direction safe with just a couple inches of water on the ground. The minor details between me seeing the wave and the end would change a little bit each time.

The second one took place in the same neighborhood and basically consisted of huge Bebop and Rocksteady stomping through the neighboorhood as everyone ran between the houses to avoid them. Like the other one all the minor details in the dream would change.

I used to be able to continue my dreams when I was a teenager and any time i'd wake up on a Saturday or Sunday and remember a dream I was enjoying i'd just stay in bed and keep falling asleep and continuing it (sometimes well into the afternoon/evening).

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I had a dream last night that I went to a Confederate Civil-War Memorial for soldiers who died at some vague battle.

As I get out of the car, this mordibly obese black lady in her late 30's early 40's waddles up to me with her morbidly obese black teenage daughter on her heels. The older whale gets in my face and uses her best, sweetest, politest tone of voice to request "My daughter and I want you to leave because this is our first time here, and seeing white people around is deeply offensive."

I laughed in their faces, and turned to walk away, so they waddled to block my path. Another group of people approached us and the old black lady asked this new group to have me removed.

I looked at the new group, and at the pair of whales, decided I could fight them all if it came to it, and told them to fuck off. Loudly. I walked around them thinking, "What the fuck, this is crazy."

With my back turned, the fat black bitch pushed me. Started shouting some ratchet black bitch shit at me.

I'm luck, oh fuck yes, it's on.

I turn around ready to introduce my fists "Justice" and "Equality" to this fat bitches face. Just as I get ready to fight my dream ends and I wake up.

-

So, fighting giant mosquito's is fine with my subconscious, but beating uppity black cunts isn't on the menu.

Fuck you, subconscious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If it makes you feel any better at the local confederate battlefield/graveyard on memorial day they showed a local boy scout troop putting flags on the graves and it was all black and they interviewed the scoutmaster and he was pretty down to earth and didn't go off on them being confederate at all.

• 1Like

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
ya'll should take some CBD oil, it's the only thing that has allowed me to dream regularly.

Plus, best night's sleep I've ever had to boot!

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
ya'll should take some CBD oil, it's the only thing that has allowed me to dream regularly.

Plus, best night's sleep I've ever had to boot!
CBD oil didn’t do anything for me when I tried it a few months ago. I got a small amount to see if it would help with some chronic neck/shoulder pain and it didn’t even take the edge off.

• 1Like

Cymbaline

Trakanon Raider
I have been having some real fucked up dreams lately. I don't know if these stem from some deep-rooted psychological issues I have, or me doing something before I go to sleep or what. The crux of them vary from dream to dream, but some recurring themes include me punching someone in the face (was my wife today, 3 punches, my brother a few weeks back...those are the only ones where I can remember it being someone I know) and my teeth feel like they are growing into huge horse teeth inside my mouth. I generally don't put too much stock into dreams, but some of these occurrences are a bit too frequent for my liking.

Oh, and I'm generally always with some woman who is infinitely hotter than my wife.

I've always really enjoyed interpreting dreams, and this one stood out to me. We have a way of communicating with ourselves through abstract imagery, which attempts to present the feelings and emotions our subconscious mind holds behind the locked door of personal honesty within dreams. Punching someone, especially someone close to you, and especially somewhere vulnerable, is almost always a sign of holding on to unresolved resentment or aggression; your mind may be telling you that there is something between you and that person you haven't addressed that you want to, but are apprehensive to do so. It can represent either aggression towards the person, or fear from within yourself to say what's really on your mind or in your heart in regards to your relationship, hence the subconscious pummeling. The horse teeth thing kind of goes along with this, because while you're punching someone in the face your mouth is filling up with the teeth of this powerful creature. Animal teeth often represent your wild side; the latent desire to be free or break free from being controlled or suppressed. If you were growing predatory teeth, it could be a pretty clear sign of aggression, but the fact that you're growing horse teeth is a gentler but equally as powerful expression. When a horse is stressed out, it will gnash it's teeth and nip and pinch at them as a defense mechanism; horses don't attack to hurt or consume, they only bite when they're threatened.

Put those two things together. Perhaps you've been in a mental state of defense against the people you're punching because you feel they don't listen to you, or you're afraid to have a conversation with them that might be hard to handle, or you see yourself as the prey in the relationship and you want to rise to a level of equality in some aspect.

Or... you're a serial face-punching horse lover.

The "I'm with someone hotter than my wife" thing is called a fantasy, they're pretty common.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dreamed that in the fields one day,
The corn gave me sign
Your eleven sheaves of corn
All turned and bowed to mine
My sheaf was was quite a sight to see
A golden sheaf and tall
Yours were green and second-rate
And really rather small

I dreamed I saw eleven stars,
The sun the moon and sky
Bowing down before my star,
It made me wonder why
Could it be that I was born
For higher thing than you?
A post in someone's government,
A ministry or two

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
a recurring dream that I haven't had in awhile:

I'm walking along an empty dirt road in what I assume are colonial times. On one side is grassy downhill slopes, towards a river. The other side is an uphill embankment with red brick reinforcement. Sometimes I keep walking and it leads away from the river, through a short brick tunnel and out into a forest. But usually I recognize the dream immediately and just plop down on the grassy side where I.... go to sleep! Lucid dreaming? fuck that, I'm trying to rest.
I found the exact opposite to be true. I've also found that mild use of mary makes your dreams fucking WEIRD.

It might be that heavy use does inhibit dreaming, though.

For the past few years I haven't even had imagery in my dreams. It's either raw emotion or sometimes I'll dream in music. Which is actually really neat when that happens. The raw emotive dreams... those can be rough. Cause you might think, "Raw happy? Bring it on! All night every night!" But it's fuckin rough, and it's only sometimes raw happy.
No visual?

If Iannis ever comes back, maybe he should do a sleep study to see if apnea is cock-blocking REM or whatever other rest stages.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Put those two things together. Perhaps you've been in a mental state of defense against the people you're punching because you feel they don't listen to you, or you're afraid to have a conversation with them that might be hard to handle, or you see yourself as the prey in the relationship and you want to rise to a level of equality in some aspect.

Are you saying he is repressing the knowledge that his wife and brother are fucking and the dreams are his way of dealing with it?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I really need to take a piss and I'm asleep, I have a recurring dream of a very weirdly designed/maintained bathroom. It's happened so often, I know it's my mind telling me to wake up and piss.

To set the scene:
Normal stall height, with doors etc. It's only stalls though, and it's in a big almost locker room with a bunch of stalls.
The toilets are abnormal high. Like the same height as the top of the stall.
Toilets are always filled to the brim with water, etc.
It feels like a school setting.

When I was a kid, after having my gallbladder taken out, one guy in school would make fun of basically every time I took a shit. I don't have bathroom shyness though, I'll take a shit in a portapotty or a public restroom, no problems.

• 1Like