Welcome to Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 Giveaway!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If Jooka would have just approached it differently I think everything would have been cool. You know, just say I don't really like the idea of giving it away based off of nude pics because i think it is wrong and it makes me uncomfortable. Can we do something else?

I think if that would have happened BW might have come up with a different idea.

I dont think so. This wasn't a charity where the donor said what the donation was going to be used for. He gave it away as a cool gesture four years ago. Who controls how a gift is used four years later besides a dickhead? It's trying to control a situation that was supposed to be generous but now looks really shitty. It also looks stupid as fuck. Who gives away a $400 item to a complete stranger and then sets standards four years later? Smart people don't. If your gifts have requirements behind them, provide that info up front and maybe have a fucking clue who you are being 'generous' with. Slimy as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There is a 99.9999% certainty that jooka was drunk and high as fuck last night.

I don't think he's slimy, he's just stupid. (source : any nfl post)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If Jooka would have just approached it differently I think everything would have been cool. You know, just say I don't really like the idea of giving it away based off of nude pics because i think it is wrong and it makes me uncomfortable. Can we do something else?

I think if that would have happened BW might have come up with a different idea.
This one is on the button.

I think encouraging moob submissions is a good sign that I'm not really after tits. If Jooka wanted to provide input for a different way to determine who gets it, I would have been onboard. If he just wanted his name scrubbed from it, I would have done that too....and I was about to go that route when he got his undies in a bunch.

• 1Like

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
We have Titcon 5, gentlemen.

I underestimated how hard it is to properly write on your own chest and take this angle photo. Must be an innate talent women are born with.

Also, I realized that maybe if you crop it and filter enough my tits could almost pass for small chick titties in the right light. Not sure how I feel about that, yet.

IMG_20170222_210002.jpg

Whew, anyone else need a cigarette? So much sexual energy in this thread.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
i think @jooka is trolling

though his postings seems like an ESL speaker so maybe he is confused

or secretly a Mormon

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Good shit Bandwagon Bandwagon !

I thought Jooka was trolling at first. What the fuck...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Came home after a long ass day to find this sexual beast

Bandwagon Bandwagon you are a legend and my hero, TY!

Thanks FoH

IMG_20170224_215524.jpg

• 12Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
eXarc eXarc did that thing come with its own hdmi cable?

I can't get it to recognize my 4k TV with the cable I have, but the box says it has its own hdmi cable.

I'm in the middle of moving, so I'm afraid I lost it in the shuffle if there was one in there

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Some day I'll get a PS4 Pro. I keep hoping that Costco will eventually get one in stock. I have $300 in gift cards for there that are just sitting unused (I keep forgetting I have them).

Dare to dream.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
We can't PM here? Anyway eXarc check the conversation I started with ya.

Very cool, btw, Bandwagon.

• 1Solidarity

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
eXarc eXarc did that thing come with its own hdmi cable?

I can't get it to recognize my 4k TV with the cable I have, but the box says it has its own hdmi cable.

I'm in the middle of moving, so I'm afraid I lost it in the shuffle if there was one in there

Yes! It did. My TV isn't 4k, so I have no idea if you need a new one for a different TV at 2160p. It works perfectly on 1080p platform though. It came with everything it needs, and holy shit the Pro controllers are badass too. I'm in love.

also Rafter was badass enough to send me a $20 PSN code which is fucking amazing and this whole deal has really made my life much more awesome and I love you guys thx

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I want to win a ps4 pro for prime 21yo girl titties :c

grats on the ps4 though, awesome contribution bw