wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No, I'm not gay, sorry. Men are gross and filthy on a physical, sexual level. Y'all stink too... you smell like acrid vinegar when you sweat. Testosterone is literally disgusting to me... it's very likely a byproduct of Gender Dysphoria.

Look, I just know how most trannies think, function, etc... There is a very solid distinction between some of the things I discuss about trannies versus what *I* am, think, believe etc. Personally, I don't care how I'm treated as either a man/woman etc. I could type all day about this topic, but alas, this forum is starting to suck and discussion on any level just isn't worth it... it's not entertaining. When my biggest buzzing mosquito is Fauxy... its a clue this forum has jumped the shark. It has lost soooooo many good posters at this point. As much as I loathed Hodj as my kinda Yang to my Yin, he was at least intelligent, interesting, and had a je ne sais quoi that while we were going back and forth, he at least made me laugh at his idiocy and schtick. Much of this forum lately is just flavorless and uncreative, sadly.
Maybe you’re just depressed, Vanessa Vanessa . Consider not wasting time in church and enjoy life instead. Sunday’s rock. It’s all smooth sailing from there. Or have W wellijustdontknow suck your cock like he offered. It’s okay, he’s not gay either he says.

I wonder if the smell resentment thing is unique to trannies. Mist Mist why don’t you like man sweat. Are you a tranny too?

Shuteye. Smell you later.

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Suicide Directives towards fellow members are not permitted.
No, I'm not gay, sorry. Men are gross and filthy on a physical, sexual level. Y'all stink too... you smell like acrid vinegar when you sweat. Testosterone is literally disgusting to me... it's very likely a byproduct of Gender Dysphoria.

Look, I just know how most trannies think, function, etc... There is a very solid distinction between some of the things I discuss about trannies versus what *I* am, think, believe etc. Personally, I don't care how I'm treated as either a man/woman etc. I could type all day about this topic, but alas, this forum is starting to suck and discussion on any level just isn't worth it... it's not entertaining. When my biggest buzzing mosquito is Fauxy... its a clue this forum has jumped the shark. It has lost soooooo many good posters at this point. As much as I loathed Hodj as my kinda Yang to my Yin, he was at least intelligent, interesting, and had a je ne sais quoi that while we were going back and forth, he at least made me laugh at his idiocy and schtick. Much of this forum lately is just flavorless and uncreative, sadly.
You still think you aren't a man. And yes, you stink. Stink like $4 perfume you can afford to buy. $4 perfume covering up ball sweat because fat pigs like you tend to sweat too much, especially in that cheap polyester you wear.

If you hate this place so much, why don't you leave? No one here likes you anyway. I think it is strange to visit a forum only to get shit on by nearly everyone and laughed at by everyone else. You must zero self worth.

Shotguns are cheap. Maybe you can save up your allowance and buy one.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
No, after I shoot my load, the feeling is gone. Sometimes I sample the pre-come.

It's not submission. I'm sucking the dick, I'm in control. I can take it slow and make you wait to blow, or fast to leave you with no choice but to blast.

I am definitely not bi. I do not want a relationship with a man, no kissing, no foreplay, unzip blow and go. I love women, eating pussy, licking ass, sucking tittie, and all the companionship stuff.
This is pretty ordinary gay think.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Maybe you’re just depressed
Perfectly happy... as I stated, we've just lost a LOT of good people and it shows and I always thought I'd leave FoH with a bang, not a whimper.

Maybe FoH is like SNL and every cast generation and their viewers thinks *their* group were the defining group of the company.

Like Brittney, Coffee and TV and Potam maybe thought their little clique were the shit-don't-stink crew of FoH and after they scurried off to their little Hoofshots safespace they took the best with them. Just one example as I think of this forum over the years and it truly, truly feels like its finally... after 20 years... just bottomed out. Like I said; the fact that Fauxy is my primo obsessive hatertot now is indicative to how much this forum has petered out to unoriginal and boring mores.

You still think you aren't a man.
Hey look... this retard got something factually wrong about me. What a surprise!

If you hate this place so much
Nowhere did I say I hate this place. This is what you and others have done for YEARS now... just make up the DUMBEST shit about me and post it like its true. It's hilariously fucking weird.

No one here likes you anyway.
Odd then how I had a 1:4 post-to-like ratio before a triggered gimp negged me. Explain that... oh right, you can't because nothing you say is based in reality.

I think it is strange to visit a forum only to get shit on by nearly everyone and laughed at by everyone else.
I've been here since noows. To say that I "visit" here is...

...amusing.

Shotguns are cheap. Maybe you can save up your allowance and buy one.
I'll pass on the suggestion, thanks... I'll leave that job to you nihilistic, hateful atheists.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Perfectly happy... as I stated, we've just lost a LOT of good people and it shows and I always thought I'd leave FoH with a bang, not a whimper.

Maybe FoH is like SNL and every cast generation and their viewers thinks *their* group were the defining group of the company.

Like Brittney, Coffee and TV and Potam maybe thought their little clique were the shit-don't-stink crew of FoH and after they scurried off to their little Hoofshots safespace they took the best with them. Just one example as I think of this forum over the years and it truly, truly feels like its finally... after 20 years... just bottomed out. Like I said; the fact that Fauxy is my primo obsessive hatertot now is indicative to how much this forum has petered out to unoriginal and boring mores.

Hey look... this retard got something factually wrong about me. What a surprise!

Nowhere did I say I hate this place. This is what you and others have done for YEARS now... just make up the DUMBEST shit about me and post it like its true. It's hilariously fucking weird.

Odd then how I had a 1:4 post-to-like ratio before a triggered gimp negged me. Explain that... oh right, you can't because nothing you say is based in reality.

I've been here since noows. To say that I "visit" here is...

...amusing.

I'll pass on the suggestion, thanks... I'll leave that job to you nihilistic, hateful atheists.
You have XY chromosomes. That makes you male. Wearing the clothes of the opposite gender doesn't make you that gender. All you are is an ugly old hag who gets off on wearing women's clothing. That's all you are.

Also, you aren't going out with a bang. You are going to end up permashawed, and that day is a lot closer than you think it is.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You have XY chromosomes.
Never said I didn't.

That makes you male.
Never said I wasn't.

Wearing the clothes of the opposite gender doesn't make you that gender.
Never said it did.

^ This is why you're abysmally moronic. Your entire verbal diarrhea toward me is as if you think I'm some kind of leftist tranny snowflake who you think you're triggering.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When did this become such a hateful place? You dont like Vanessa, then dont post in this thead. Easy peasy.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Izo

Tranny Chaser
When did this become such a hateful place? You dont like Vanessa, then dont post in this thead. Easy peasy.
1615724445809.gif

This is the W wellijustdontknow AMA.

• 2Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You have XY chromosomes. That makes you male. Wearing the clothes of the opposite gender doesn't make you that gender. All you are is an ugly old hag who gets off on wearing women's clothing. That's all you are.

Also, you aren't going out with a bang. You are going to end up permashawed, and that day is a lot closer than you think it is.

The level of patheticness that Vanessa has achieved is unbelievable. Universally hated, one of the stupidest people to ever use a web browser, ugly, mentally deranged, and full of smelly man sweat.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The level of patheticness that Vanessa has achieved is unbelievable. Universally hated, one of the stupidest people to ever use a web browser, ugly, mentally deranged, and full of smelly man sweat.
...and yet you're constantly talking about me. Amazing isn't it?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Can't knock the dude's honesty~

If you like women but you like to suck dick, a tranny is right up your alley. You should try to find some passable trannies in your area. Try Grindr or Fiorii. Here's a protip: Trannies love to be treated like a woman. Not a fetish... not a fake woman... not a fuck doll (though most are sexual freaks... time and place); just a regular woman. Don't come on too strong and sexual. Let them do the innuendo and talking about that. Just treat them like a normal person and you could hook many if you're not a complete fucking weirdo or ugly.

Good luck. If you pursue this, use this thread to update us. If you haven't figured it out, FoH has a tranny obsession haha.
But they arent normal, nor are they women
Freaks is the word you are looking for

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But they arent normal, nor are they women
Freaks is the word you are looking for
Where did I say they were normal?

Where did I say they are women?

Is it sinking in yet that you're just an old, fat moron preaching to the choir here?

Sevens

Log Wizard

Not gay, just pan-sexual
Pan sexual : not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

I'm attracted to attractive people... if you'd like to put me into a convenient bubble, I'm pansexual. To the second question: I give only to girls, but I receive all. -Vanessa

If ya like dick and you're not a female...ya gay
(and you are not a female, now matter how much you pretend)

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Where did I say I was a female?

Is it sinking in yet that you're just an old, fat moron preaching to the choir here?
But you did say youre pansexual now your saying men are gross and stinky and you only go for women? which is it? Cant keep your lies straight can ya gay boi.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But you did say youre pansexual
At that time (2016 iirc) I was pansexual. Men ARE gross and stinky, yep. I'm #superstraight now. Feels good.

If I can admit my past transgressions and repentance of them, can you admit you're an old, fat moron preaching to the choir here?

Sevens

Log Wizard
At that time (2016 iirc) I was pansexual. Men ARE gross and stinky, yep. I'm #superstraight now. Feels good.

If I can admit my past transgressions and repentance of them, can you admit you're an old, fat moron preaching to the choir here?
You were born Trans, you were born gay, you were born this and that....
You cant just change you sexuality like you can your t-shirt.
Once gay always gay as they say.
but what you're saying now is that you are denying part of who your are (Your attraction to men). Isn't that why you transitioned so you wouldn't have to deny part of who you are?
Sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

And you keep trying to get me to admit I am old and fat...you have no knowledge of me except what I have posted here so if you have an image of me as old and fat then it must come from things I have personally said...so you want me to reiterate things I have already stated? Okay, I can do that....duh

As far as being a moron, eh that's not for me to say. If you see me as such, so be it. Literally could not care less.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You were born Trans
True

you were born gay
False

you were born this and that....
Interesting, I must say.

You cant just change you sexuality like you can your t-shirt.
...yet again, I am owning you with research.

Isn't that why you transitioned
I transitioned due to Gender Dysphoria becoming overwhelming. Not to attract men. Not for attention. Not to be part of some "clique". Gender Dysphoria. Period.

• 1Picard