Westworld

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm holding off on writing a full review of this season til the end, but holy shit, nothing makes sense in this show.

Also, who is going to turn out to be the young Ford host? Am I really expected to believe that Ford of all people was able to resist the temptation to attempt to live forever in a host body? Arnold got Bernard, William/MiB will likely have a young version, but I'm supposed to think Ford is exempt from this? Because he's been proven so moral up to this point? Feh

I'm predicting some related cheap "oh shit" moment in the finale in an attempt to salvage interest in a season 3.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ford is going to get Bernard to upload him into Mother Brain, then he'll escape out into the internet like Lawnmower Man.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ford is going to get Bernard to upload him into Mother Brain, then he'll escape out into the internet like Lawnmower Man.

Hah! I just saw that on cable a few weeks back when I was bored. I remember the blonde's titties as being way better than they actually are :emoji_thinking:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe when bernard zombie went to make that red ball, it was ford, it was MiB

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think this was supposed to be a pivotal episode but I was browsing the web through most of it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You did not enjoy the magical mind reading hats?
does every samurai world guest wear a stupid bamboo hat?
393ea912744dcde95d77aa82401c5089.png

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Everyone on the show without a hat is a host.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We have no evidence so far that any human has lived for very long in a host body. I guess Ford could have figured it out and kept the secret for himself or it was figured out and William won't let old man Delos come back but it seems a bit far fetched. Meaning I'm sure we'll see it in the episode next week......

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Forge is a bigger Cradle, which means virtual. None of them are walking around in host bodies there which is what deteriorates.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
This show is fucking awesome. We just saw a goddamn portal tear open in the background and teddy blow his brains out!

This hype train for me until next week is equivalent to the purple sky scene at the end of season 3 of lost, I cannot wait!

• 3Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is able to handle being put in a host body its the MIB. He already feels like Westworld is where he belongs/his world.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
what i don't get is daughter had the card, so she read the file.

she's not gonna think, "wow dad is a little bit crazy, maybe i should't push him over the edge, i mean he's already rebutted me as "real" at every turn and even left me"

btw, this mirrors s1 eps9 where he opened up the whole village to make sure they were robits.
Love, it is what separates the humans from the hosts, just like last of the Mohicans, hes human because he loves. Bet the show will be fucking stupid like that

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Well only one episode left. I liked this episode, the setups going in to it are pretty abysmal and silly but I like the mindfuck MiB must be going through, the nice contrast between him not killing himself and embracing his Dark Side(tm) and maybe getting sith powers soon vs Teddy deciding even Dolores pussy ain't worth this life anymore -- remember kids, no matter how hot a chick may be, some man out there is sick of her shit -- and every scene where Hannibal Lecter just starts monologuing evilly to the camera, smirking as if to say "I'm getting paid $10m this year for 30 mins of acting, how are you guys doing?"

I'll definitely be watching season 3 at the end in a binge watch, not weekly anymore. This season would have felt a lot better if I binged it next week and all the nonsense garbage with Dolores and Maeve and AnimeWorld wouldn't have been so bad.

The "profile" stuff is definitely weird and lame and just nonsense, why the fuck would some rich wife freak out about seeing her husband rape and kill in a theme park in this future. OMG, he's got delusions and may be a bit paranoid, thats probably like 99% of the people she knows. should been a cooler easter egg

"William never picked up cans that fell on the ground for me!" -- I think I saw that on airplane

YxcetvM.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like