Westworld

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oh I did watch it and yes Dorf was great. But at least for me I think I was so down on the show after S2 that I didn't really pay much attention at first.

I can understand that. S2 was really bad. It mad me dislike Vince Vaughn for a little bit. Then I watched Couples Retreat and liked him again.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I can understand that. S2 was really bad. It mad me dislike Vince Vaughn for a little bit. Then I watched Couples Retreat and liked him again.

I think the only good thing that came out of S2 was bad cop/dad Colin Farrell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You people are insane! "Blue balls of the heart" will never be forgotten. It will outlive Shakespeare and Milton.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I have to rewatch s2 - I legit remember Bernard waking up on a beach, then not much else.

It's entirely possible the season was so bad my memory blacked it out as trauma based off what you're all saying, but I have to find out. Wish me luck. I'm going in remembering S1 being incredible.

spronk

FPS noob
db1bc1c86bdaa8c14f4e4ee0499df850.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That looks an awful lot like someone gave a huge budget to a High School creative writing class and said "Go ahead"

What the fuck is going on at HBO these days?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't be worse than Season 2, right? Get back to fucking and fucking people over like proper humans and humanoid AIs do.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can't be worse than Season 2, right? Get back to fucking and fucking people over like proper humans and humanoid AIs do.
Dolores, Maeve and Clementine have robotic feminine penises.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean the trailer was kind of whatever. It seems likely that this season is going to be bad though, season 2 was not very good and that sort of thing usually trends in a bad direction.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looks like asshole.

Anyone else get really shitty early 2000's villain vibes

1582232372878.png

Young woman patronizes patriarchy and is telling men its the "end of the game". Old white male also appears to be in a cell-like environment with a straight jacket on.

1582232469823.png

Woke.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"I'm going to save the world." Good lord, this is going to be a shitacular season.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
You have ruined your own lands, you will not ruin mine!

No matter how hard they try I'm not giving them season 1 back. And they do seem to be trying to take it back.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah that's likely to turn out well. I know some athletes have turned into pretty decent actors, but I'll go on the record saying that Beastmode won't be one of them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Season 3 trailer dropped. Looks...interesting.

So, in a world of untold AI, countless wireless connections...a dude wants Maeve to "Kill" Delores.

I'm writing this in 2020, where even I know that once an advanced AI gains access to the internet after understanding about deletion and comprehends self-preservation, it will never ever be "dead". It will back itself up in a trillion locations in minute amounts in such a way that it will be infinitely redundant.

---

What the fuck is the point of using old man William?

Have they established that she has figured out how to re-create his SOUL?

I don't get this, nor did I get this back when William was running through the matrix a million times.

Oh man she managed to make a robot!

And?

William is dead..long dead, his conscious is gone beyond gone.

I mean it's basically like carrying a iPad that Will owned along with you as you destroy the world he lived in about a hundred years ago...

The women Empowerment message has been replaced with a solid, unshakable understanding that if AI is created and it is female...it will be useless.

• 1Like