Westworld

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Listening to you guys talk about this, and confirm my post that the last episode was epic is really refreshing. Hale is not Teddy. Hale choking that fucker out was Hale regaining control though.

Hale is a naturally born business man/women, and can read into conversations far more than Teddy ever could. Teddy was a man based on feelings and emotion....yeah. Dolores can bring anyone back, and control them. Hale could be Hale for all we know....

Its confirmed that those orbs can be anyone. Trying determine who they are based on anything but what we have seen so far is pointless.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretttttty sure Hale is Teddy. Everyone is just trying to go too deep with it. Dolores only loved Teddy and she says she loves Halebot. Pretty cut and dry there.

Teddy was a softie unless he was in "protector" mode, then he was a fuckin' baller gunslinger. Hale + Teddy saw Hale's son in potential danger and eradicated that danger. It is definitely Hale and Teddy merging, but it's definitely Teddy's core.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this show back to tits and violence or is it still season 2 bad?
Episode 1) Dicks
Episode 2) Tits
Episode 3) Feels and how AI is dicking humans over

I'm standing by my even episodes = tits prediction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Well, we did have some tits for episode 4. But I think the reveal of the orbs is more of a cop-out than anything.

Reddit might have picked up on something
Nightfox could be Ford's brother, based on his appearance during the Paris flashback and comparison to Ford's host recreation back in season 1

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I know I'm in the minority but I'm loving season 3. I know things could get really fucking retarded with tricks and shit but at least the majority of it makes sense. I don't mind the orb reveal because I want to see were they go with it. Only thing out of place is Breaking Bad. What's his roll in all of this?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Can someone explain how Dolores became Neo? like am I forgetting some part of the show where she learned super kung fu, ultraspeed and like knows everything about everything?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone explain how Dolores became Neo? like am I forgetting some part of the show where she learned super kung fu, ultraspeed and like knows everything about everything?
She is a robot and like Maeve did upgrades to her own code. The pearl reveal was not much of one we knew she forked once already.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was a little surprised by it.

Can anyone elaborate on the needle prick on MIB's neck before he was taken away, and the ending conversation?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if she copied herself over other hosts and they will start to emerge and cause conflict with og Delores. Like she didn't get fresh blanks pearls and instead used like teddy's pearl and copied herself on to it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No, not the tranq. She pricked him with a little point that came out of her fingertip after that.

Likely to borrow his DNA to do something at the bank and shit like that other guy.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did I fall asleep and miss them explaining how Maeve can suddenly hack any real-world tech now?

Also, I love how she just instantly dies from a single sword stab, when she was previously the fucking Terminator.

This show is so loose with the 'rules' of the world they established, and it seems to change rapidly primarily just to facilitate the plot. It's pretty awful writing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did I fall asleep and miss them explaining how Maeve can suddenly hack any real-world tech now?

Also, I love how she just instantly dies from a single sword stab, when she was previously the fucking Terminator.

This show is so loose with the 'rules' of the world they established, and it seems to change rapidly primarily just to facilitate the plot. It's pretty awful writing.

She is a robot with wireless connectivity who has hacked her own programing and uses her wireless connection to detect/infiltrate other computer networks.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
End of season 7 it's revealed this was all just the new narrative for guests.

Ford: "Amazing ride eh?"

Unplugs Ed Harris from the Simulation.

Ed Harris: "Yeah you sure got me. Fun times. Let's open this up to the public"

The End.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You know how they show you it’s a Dolores clone? They talk husky and slow all of a sudden.

I absolutely hate that stupid voice of hers.

I am pretty done with this show which means that I will keep watching every episode but just be angry that I am doing it.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

No, not the tranq. She pricked him with a little point that came out of her fingertip after that.
The DNA code seemed like it needed a bit more than that, so i'm betting it was an implant which explains why he saw Dolores instead of his daughter. He's now the Man in White and it would be the ultimate irony if what she does cures him of his natural delusions and he beats her implanted one.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
She is a robot with wireless connectivity who has hacked her own programing and uses her wireless connection to detect/infiltrate other computer networks.

So basically complete fucking random bullshit to help push the plot forward, as usual. Got it.

I guess the master hacker accidentally forgot to turn off her damage meter as well, for some strange reason.

The world where Maeve has superpowers is another simulation.

Let's hope. But why doesn't she question how she's able to magically hack everything with a simple I Dream of Jeannie nose twitch?

Last edited:
  • 1Like