Westworld

Brad2770

Plus I have the hots for Rachael Evan Wood and would blow out her SJW vagina and turn her Conservative if I had the opportunity.

BB1903CF-3956-455D-9EE8-8BA0AC829816.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You must not of watched season 3. Because it was damn good.
It most certainly was NOT. It was utter dogshit. Season 2 was bad, 3 went completely off the rails. It’s just like has been said, very few shows have went downhill so quickly. Season 1 was amazing. They should have stuck with staying in the park.

edit: I was talking about WW, not TD.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You must not of watched season 3. Because it was damn good.
Love this show, one of my favorites. Well written, interesting concepts, great acting, the works. Not sure why others don't like it but it works for me.

Imo, HBO just has better quality shows than the other streaming services. Just finished my Netflix run for the year and although they have better self produced stuff than in the past, the vast majority of their offerings are mediocre garbage. And Netflix has reams and reams of garbage, ugg. And nothing they make stands up to the best of HBO. HBO has it's fair share of garbage too, but Netflix seems to take pleasure in mass producing shit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Westworld season 3 really let me down. I was so fucking hyped up for it. I got two pizzas, a bag of Doritos, and half a dozen donuts ready to binge while I binged. I got through two thirds of the first episode and ended up falling asleep with half a pizza left. So boring.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
It most certainly was NOT. It was utter dogshit. Season 2 was bad, 3 went completely off the rails. It’s just like has been said, very few shows have went downhill so quickly. Season 1 was amazing. They should have stuck with staying in the park.

I *think* that quote might have been in reference to True Detectives, not Westworld. If that was the case….maybe? TD first season was amazing, second one was so such a mess I never watched the third season.

For WW, I watched season 1 and enjoyed it, but never watched any others because of the bad reviews I was seeing from here and elsewhere. I’d rather not have my memory tainted.

• 3Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Youre dilusional if you thought TD season 3 was dogshit.

• 1Picard

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Much like GoT as the main things that drove the first seasons went away so did my interest. GoT was dragons, murder, and tits. Westworld was supposed to be robots, mindfuck, and tits. Season two was terrible and I couldn't bring myself to watch season 3. Maybe I'll try an episode or two given that some people say it's better.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I liked season 3 ok, wasn't super great but not as bad as 2 was. 2 would of been a lot better if the japan stuff was just completely cut out.

• 3Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I *think* that quote might have been in reference to True Detectives, not Westworld. If that was the case….maybe? TD first season was amazing, second one was so such a mess I never watched the third season.

For WW, I watched season 1 and enjoyed it, but never watched any others because of the bad reviews I was seeing from here and elsewhere. I’d rather not have my memory tainted.

Yeah because true Detective was set in a park

spronk

FPS noob
Westworld season 3 really let me down. I was so fucking hyped up for it. I got two pizzas, a bag of Doritos, and half a dozen donuts ready to binge while I binged. I got through two thirds of the first episode and ended up falling asleep with half a pizza left. So boring.

what order do you eat that kinda thing, is it doritos then pizza then donuts or do you like mix it all in a bowl or something

i haven't had a dorito in 2 years i miss them :(

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I liked season 3 ok, wasn't super great but not as bad as 2 was. 2 would of been a lot better if the japan stuff was just completely cut out.
They should of just left it as a cool easter egg. Blowing their load and going there right at season 2 was way to fast.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The s makes it plural. It didn't get terrible until season 5, Westworld just overachieved.

How did were dragon eggs driving your interest, how were baby dragons driving your interest?

How did fully grown flying dragons not drive your interest?

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Yeah because true Detective was set in a park

I can see the issue, it didn't link Animosity Animosity 's original post. He mentioned season 3 was good. This was what I was referring to, I think he meant TD, not WW. Jackie Treehorn Jackie Treehorn responded with the park statement, obviously meaning WW, but like I posted, I thought Animosity Animosity was referring to TD.

Doesn't mean I change my views about you, I don't find you particularly intelligent

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
How did were dragon eggs driving your interest, how were baby dragons driving your interest?

How did fully grown flying dragons not drive your interest?
They were probably the last good thing on the show other than a few big fight scenes. One good thing doesn't make a good show.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They were probably the last good thing on the show other than a few big fight scenes. One good thing doesn't make a good show.

So the dragons were keeping your interest in the latter season's, despite what you said earlier?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The GoT comparison is weird. It went to shit when the writing went to shit, not because anything to do with dragons or tits.