Westworld

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You could watch season 2 if you cut huge parts out. I cut at least 3 to nearly 4 episodes worth of stuff I think, including 2 whole episodes.

If you were a fan of season 1 it was possible-- but a chore to get through, even what little lowlights there were of season 2 were a chore.

There wasn't enough left in the show for me to check Season 3.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They built Samurai World up so much and it was a disaster. Should of left it as a fun Easter egg.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was also the first time I stopped watching Westworld as it aired. Season 1 was must-watch TV for me, and others. I had to watch Westworld immediately as it came out.

So with Season 2, I'd let 3-4 weeks go by without checking an episode. This happened around Episode 2-3 I think? It just snapped my enthusiasm for Westworld in half with the quickness. I was that guy watching Season 1 live every week as it aired prior.

I didn't want to-- but it was the only way to get through it. It really did become a chore that had to be put off.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I heard the pacing and story were a little better in Season 3. But the arcs themselves are a different story. No pun intended!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm rewatching 24 and look who showed up as a human trafficked sex slave

Typecast much?

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The dude that plays Bernard is pretty good with honorable mention to story teller guy and head lady that got smashed by bernard
yeah, there were more than 2 decent performances, but Hopkins and Harris definitely stood out in their awesomeness.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They built Samurai World up so much and it was a disaster. Should of left it as a fun Easter egg.

The bots seeing their story arcs/characters mirrored in a different setting was a great idea but the story was such shit that it was a tiny bright spot in the middle of a black hole of shit.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Only thing i recall from Season 2 is when a white man sacraficed himself to save the minorities and womxn. For no reason whatsoever since he could have just left with them. RIP Sizemore.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best episode of season 2 was the one about Akecheta. The rest was rather forgettable and/or like the matrix with Thandie Newton becoming super powerful.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the season 2 episode with akecheta was better than every other episode of season 2 & 3.

all you honestly need to do is watch season 1, the akecheta episode from season 2, and then just watch Need For Speed the movie starring Aaron Paul because its just as dumb as season 3 but at least it has cool cars

• 1Like

hory

yeah the season 2 episode with akecheta was better than every other episode of season 2 & 3.

all you honestly need to do is watch season 1, the akecheta episode from season 2, and then just watch Need For Speed the movie starring Aaron Paul because its just as dumb as season 3 but at least it has cool cars
QFT, it is pretty amazing what a poor job they did beyond season one. It has to be some type of record.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i legit thought the show was cancelled, but nope, season 4 coming June 26th

i'll give the trailer this, i have no fucking idea what the show is about anymore. Robots that can open their face and look scary i guess

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

I couldn’t make it more than 2 episodes in season 3. Pass on 4.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has any show fallen off as hard as this after one season? True detective is the only competitor I can think of.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I made it through season two, but it was bad. Season 3 was just straight up aids. It was completely dumb, unbelievable and just not fun in any way. I couldn't finish it, and I've made it through some fucking terrible TV shows.

I'll nope the fuck out on a s4.

Edit: About the only way they might win me back is if they tie it into the raised by wolves world and get the same insane people running it.

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Trailers looks cool, I'll give it a watch.

The scene at the end of the Season 3 credits had me interested. Plus I have the hots for Rachael Evan Wood and would blow out her SJW vagina and turn her Conservative if I had the opportunity.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Season 2 was cumbersome enough. I'll have to pass on 4.

I just can't see myself watching a series and having to skip entire episodes to fix it.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a vague recollection of what happened in S3 .... something about Aaron Paul being a war vet or a gun for hire or some shit. And he teams up with the robot chick?

What I do remember is that it was absolutely terrible.