Westworld

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Considering after season one it turned into trash, I am okay with this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What are they doing calling it a "Sci fi western drama". Season 3 was nothing like 1.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This show went directly in the toilet. My care meter on this is negative 50 Yul Brynners.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't mind season 3 so much, wasn't great but wasn't superbad. I feel like if season 2 and 3 were combined and the samurai stuff was tossed out it could have been a lot better that way

• 2Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It will be cancelled. This is to gauge reaction to see if it’s worth continuing.

Damnit, I hope not. One of my favorite shows. Although I liked season three, thought it might be bad for ratings spending so much time away from the park.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<Gold Donor>
I am looking forward to Season 4 if they can produce a better story. Season 1 was pretty great with the twists, then it died in Season 2, and fell flat Season 3.

Regardless of that or any other criticisms, Evan Rachel Wood is a babe.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I am looking forward to Season 4 if they can produce a better story. Season 1 was pretty great with the twists, then it died in Season 2, and fell flat Season 3.

Regardless of that or any other criticisms, Evan Rachel Wood is a babe.

Yea man, just a little bit better story and this will be fixed up. I'm at the fucking edge of my seat with all of the potential this has.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Nothing past s1 was watchable. This getting renewed is pure woke politics.

If I'm being honest though what I really mean was the early part of S2 was unwatchable cause Im not that much of a masochist.

Throw decades of my life away chasing unimportant academic bullshit for very little pay? Sure. Watch another minute of this steaming pile of shit? Nah

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They blew it when they stopped having exposed breasts on the screen 30% of the time.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
anthony hopkins really just carried the show, i really suspect without him season 1 would not have been that good or interesting.

Doesn't help that the three big actors with the most screen time of season 3 - Rachel Wood (Dolores), Tessa Thompson, and Aaron Paul are really not very good actors. Bernard and Man in Black were great but they went nowhere with their characters.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Aaron Paul is so forgettable I spaced he was even part of the series. Doesn't bode well when he's supposed to be your supporting protagonist

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Season 1 had some interesting concepts but what really made it good was Harris and Hopkins. It's been pretty shit since.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<Gold Donor>
preview.mp4.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Season 1 had some interesting concepts but what really made it good was Harris and Hopkins. It's been pretty shit since.
The dude that plays Bernard is pretty good with honorable mention to story teller guy and head lady that got smashed by bernard

• 1Like