Westworld

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, I lost interest.

"They were probably the last good thing on the show other than a few big fight scenes. One good thing doesn't make a good show."

If you lost interest how did you know the fully grown dragons were the last good thing?

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
what order do you eat that kinda thing, is it doritos then pizza then donuts or do you like mix it all in a bowl or something

i haven't had a dorito in 2 years i miss them :(
Doritos for the car ride home from picking up the pizza (fuck paying delivery charge and tip). Then finish off the Doritos at home and focus on the pizzas. Finish with donuts for dessert while laying on the couch.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Plus I have the hots for Rachael Evan Wood and would blow out her SJW vagina and turn her Conservative if I had the opportunity.

She filmed an entire special about her relationship with Marilyn Manson. Not only did he do a number on her but the way she lit up every time she talked about him makes me think she'd drop you like a sack of spuds if he so much as tweeted about her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
She filmed an entire special about her relationship with Marilyn Manson. Not only did he do a number on her but the way she lit up every time she talked about him makes me think she'd drop you like a sack of spuds if he so much as tweeted about her.

That's okay, no strings attached ;)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dated a girl 7 years ago who turned into a huge SJW. And even she hated Evan Rachel Woods, so thats gotta be saying something lol.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I liked S1 of Westworld but barely got through S2 and never even thought about watching S3. If they had kept up the level of nudity from S1 though, I would probably still be watching despite the incomprehensible plot and characters that didn't make any sense just because that shit works on me.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I liked S1 of Westworld but barely got through S2 and never even thought about watching S3. If they had kept up the level of nudity from S1 though, I would probably still be watching despite the incomprehensible plot and characters that didn't make any sense just because that shit works on me.
S2 was so bad I forgot there was a S3. I might watch S1 again just to remind myself how good it was. Wait. Was S3 the one with the kid from Breaking Bad or was that S2?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

same

Caliane

S2 was so bad I forgot there was a S3. I might watch S1 again just to remind myself how good it was. Wait. Was S3 the one with the kid from Breaking Bad or was that S2?
even s1 had major flaws. the highs let you mostly overlook them. and the mystery box. Like Lost, the promise of some deep mystery to be revealed kept you moving forward and not thinking too much.

The completely inept security was an issue even in s1.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Didn't happen. You'd remember le tits in the same sense that Foler remembers le dick.
84FCA862-544A-428E-A78C-53DD2870C78A.jpeg

Link OBVIOUSLY nsfw

Foler Foler is this true?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
S2 was really bad and deflating. I didn't watch S3 for a long time because of it. I thought S3 was solid but far from the S1 heights. It had some interesting world twists and I know a lot of people think Paul is a terrible actor, but I think he did a good job with the role.

A big problem is that Dolores isn't a terribly cohesive character in S3. They have her go from being a villain to somewhat sympathetic but it never felt quite right.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It most certainly was NOT. It was utter dogshit. Season 2 was bad, 3 went completely off the rails. It’s just like has been said, very few shows have went downhill so quickly. Season 1 was amazing. They should have stuck with staying in the park.

edit: I was talking about WW, not TD.
Season 3 couldn't have gone off the rails. By that point there were no rails. Just a bunch of random bullshit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users