Westworld

Brad2770

MiB is the same type of fucker that killed guards and quest givers in Qeynos. Fuck those fuckers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't wait until Ford's big thing ends up being Fippy Darkpaw storming a town over and over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"You've ruined your own whores, you'll not ruin mine!"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
MiB makes it to the center of the maze to find a room with it's walls covered in pictures of Ford's cat.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Ed Harris is obviously rich enough to go to a park for 30 years that charges 1.2 million per week. He runs a foundation that helps sick children. It saves some dude's sister's life.

...but now he's on vacay. And in Westworld, we don't help little kids, we murder them.

Wonder if his foundation also owns the theme park?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Still find it interesting they haven't mentioned the MiBs name. Those guys walk up and aren't like, Hey Mr. Soandso... Or Look isn't that "William" Soandso.

I liked it when Logan took out the bounty and picked up the gun and said "Oh An upgrade"

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He doesn't own the park, obviously. His foundation is something that donates to St. Judes or something of the like. Theme parks don't save lives.
Rich people can own more than one thing.

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
He's even played poker with them. He's seen them gamble their one thing before in underground poker tournaments.

• 3Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Westworld is everyone's dream MMO :

- It's persistent with no instancing and tutorial is exciting.

- Sandbox-ish without penalty PK or safe zone bullshit.

- You are whatever you want to be, white hat or black.

- Diplomacy, trade, scheming, plotting and social quests.

- You can choose being the story, or just a part of it.

- No sharp knees.

I dunno man. There is no PVP and it's not really a sandbox since everything is on a loop. It's more like real life storybricks that actually work.

Also the MIB is exploiting and is about to have a sit down with the head GM and possibly get banned.

• 2Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno man. There is no PVP and it's not really a sandbox since everything is on a loop. It's more like real life storybricks that actually work.

Also the MIB is exploiting and is about to have a sit down with the head GM and possibly get banned.

I have a feeling pvp is going to be enabled soon.

• 3Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
You know one thing I noticed is that the creative director is gone now.
And Ford had his quest givers digging ditches.
8ZhnNc6.jpg

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
They only appear to be digging ditches, that scene was just for appearances.

Episode tonight should give us answers right? Unless we're about to get #Lost!

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I seriously doubt we'll get too much tonight. This show is doing a fantastic job of parsing info out a little at a time, yet giving us enough to keep the overall story arc interesting and moving forward. In other great news, it looks like the show is going to be picked up for another season (like that wasn't going to happen)!
HBO Close To "Westworld" Renewal - Dark Horizons

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I seriously doubt we'll get too much tonight. This show is doing a fantastic job of parsing info out a little at a time, yet giving us enough to keep the overall story arc interesting and moving forward. In other great news, it looks like the show is going to be picked up for another season (like that wasn't going to happen)!
HBO Close To "Westworld" Renewal - Dark Horizons

I'm mostly interested in seeing the player shitpost the developer face to face. Pretty much every gamers dream.

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This show is so fucking good. This week seems to really lend a lot more to William = MiB with meeting Lawrence for the first time.

• 1Like