Westworld

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, the shirt being the same may just be a little too intentional. Maybe they aren't the same person after all. They seem to be pushing the "William is MIB" narrative a little too much lately. So it's probably not going to be the case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Didn't they say in the third episode that the clothes were tailor made and one of kind for each individual?

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
No. Again, let's not make shit up. It's actually the second episode, and what she says to William is "Everything is bespoke and exactly your size."

Also, William doesn't get the gray shirt there, he picks out some pinkish checkered shirt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
speaking of the greeters, William greet a blonde and then he falls for blonde Dolores.

Brother in Law comes off the train and takes 1 asian guy and 1 black girl, later on in the brothel BiL is with 2 girls and one guy, and William rejects Clem(brunette)x2.

So far we've only seen BiL gone gayish, no one else really? (you also might be thinking of the Reveries see w/ Clem and Elsie, but in an interview Elsie actress said she doesn't think Elsie is attracted to Clem, just curious the robots in general)

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is like a star trek 101 on why the prime directive is a good thing and handing out iPads to other forms of life could turn out bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is like a star trek 101 on why the prime directive is a good thing and handing out iPads to other forms of life could turn out bad.

Right that was cringe worthy. Asian guy finally realize what a colossal fuck up he is? No pussy footing around now she can directly hurt people.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Speaking of the greeters (that seems to be a portentous theme)...

The blonde girl that Teddy and MIB just met is the same girl who greeted William when he first entered the park. MIB recognizes her, makes a comment about how he thought she would have been decommissioned long ago, but references Ford's affinity for "the pretty ones" as the likely reason she's still around.

I feel like this is almost 100% confirmation of dual-timeline theory.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yup, I'd say it's a safe assumption at this point. This episode was ok, but I really hate the two tech retards.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Decent episode, not great. The Maeve storyline is butchering the show. It's just reached "The Matrix Revolutions" level of retardation. The two tech dorks are just too much and that storyline is beyond unbelievable (unless it's somehow part of Ford's new narrative, which would at least make it tolerable).

The more they try to make it seem like William is the MIB, the more I'm starting to believe he isn't. They went out of their way to point out that the girl in the new narrative is one who the MIB recognized from a long time ago (like when William first came to the park). That clue almost seemed just too much like a blow over the head, not subtle or nuanced whatsoever, almost like they're now daring the audience to believe that William=MIB. Also, when Dolores makes it back to the town, and William snaps her out of her trance, the church is buried just like it is in the present, which makes it difficult to now believe that William is in the past. Unless of course Ford buried the town shortly after the park opened, in which case William being the MIB is still in play.

I liked the stuff with Bernard, I liked the stuff with the MIB killing Maeve to create his own story, which is when he first discovered the maze, but the stuff with Maeve and the tech nerds is really, really cringeworthy.

• 1Like

Ganthorn

N00b
I think people are forgetting that even when they wipe her she keeps remembering shit. So if they just do a regular wipe she will be right back up in their shit. If they lower her IQ down to 1 or somehow just destroy her that will raise a lot of questions about wtf did you destroy this bazillion dollar asset. etc. Seems like they are between a rock and hard place with stopping her. I also think the asian guy is right on character with his fascination with the robots. aka him messing around with the robo bird.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
FUCK THOSE STUPID TECH NERDS. Holy shit, it just gets cringier and cringier each time!

We can't just give her admin privileges (that we don't really have anyway because we're not Devs). YES YOU WILL BRO! You need a whole fraudulent rebuild to get rid of the failsafe bomb in your spine. Get me that too. How does Maeve know how to program or even what an iPad IS? Oh she just does. Makes sense. When they can use the dev panel he walks around with at ANY time to toaster that stupid bitch.

Do all of these things that you guys aren't cleared for and would be instantly fired for even attempting to alter. I don't care if you can't do it! Just do it!

Also, why would body spine without failsafe bombs even EXIST? Even Ford's unregistered hosts would be stupid to not have them most of the time. Nah dog, we got plenty in the back. No big deal.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also MiB can't be William... Delores had a fucking flashback right in front of him and the old church steeple is in the same position as wee see it when Ford is walking around near it.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
MiB IS WILLIAM Theory getting blown out of the park!

Maeve is starting to become likable. The show is forcing me to eat shit and like it...

• 1Like