Westworld

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There's only one timeline idiots. Man in Black used to play along with the story for 30 years, which meant Delores was getting raped every night. It's what she's designed for. Now suddenly Man in Black changes the game by not playing along with the 'game' and story. And everyone thinks that Billy is Man in Black even after his "30 years I've been coming her for you Delores, but not tonight" dialog? People need to pay attention to the show more.

And Man in Black knew of the maze long ago, but only figured out its importance a year ago when he broke the storyline.
You are not a smart man.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not at all. We get the best piece of evidence that this isn't what happened. Everyone just assumed that William discovers the maze while on his first quest in the park with Dolores. Not true. It's now obvious that although it's a rarer event in the park, it's not what leads William to the maze, it is in fact just another loop. We all assumed that the maze was an actual place that William (MIB) discovers inside the park. We now know that that's not true. The maze is in fact just what Flood (or was it Lawrence? can't recall off hand) told us it was: a state of consciousness like the Native Americans believe. The MIB tells us that he didn't discover the maze until a year ago, when he killed Maeve and her daughter, and had his throat slit. The story actually makes a hell of a lot more sense now, because it's likely that William has been coming to the park for 30 years, just doing the tourist things like everyone else, and it wasn't until a year ago, when he first takes on the MIB persona, that he discovers the maze.

That's not what I'm saying retard. If you go to such a park and experience the creme de la creme of what the park has to offer.

Why go do all the pleb shit for the next 30 years? Just go for the hardcore awesome loops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That's not what I'm saying retard. If you go to such a park and experience the creme de la creme of what the park has to offer.

Why go do all the pleb shit for the next 30 years? Just go for the hardcore awesome loops.

Because, you retard, he doesn't KNOW that what he's doing is the pleb shit. He doesn't see the maze until he thinks outside of the box and decides to just create his own story by killing Maeve. We know that he didn't take on this persona until just last year when his wife died, because he tells us this in his dialogue with Flood.

• 1Like

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
You are not a smart man.

I highly suggest you rewatch the episodes from the beginning. I haven't had the time to watch all the episodes right away so I watched all episodes this last week. I heard of most of the theories about the timelines and shit, !but when you actually watch the show pretty much back to back. You end up getting questions answered a lot quicker so these bullshit insane theories don't have a chance to happen.

Go rewatch the episodes from the beginning again. There's a lot of key dialog that indicates the two timeline theory is bunk from the start.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's not what I am saying. YET AGAIN. I am not at all referring to his breaking out of the game and into the maze and shit. I am talking about what he does in the time inbetween what William is doing and what the MiB is currently doing. If two timelines are in fact real.

His bro in law tells him to avoid the stupid storylines in the first quest hub. Because they're shitty and not fun. You're saying he gets into the awesomeness. Comes back for 30 years and goes for the SAME storylines he was warned to avoid.

Damn you're dense E etchazz

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
There's only one timeline idiots. Man in Black used to play along with the story for 30 years, which meant Delores was getting raped every night. It's what she's designed for. Now suddenly Man in Black changes the game by not playing along with the 'game' and story. And everyone thinks that Billy is Man in Black even after his "30 years I've been coming her for you Delores, but not tonight" dialog? People need to pay attention to the show more.

And Man in Black knew of the maze long ago, but only figured out its importance a year ago when he broke the storyline.

Edit: lemme see if I can explain this better.

In ep. 1 you see Delores show back up with Teddy, and we learn Teddy is a host. Man in Black is the guest in that part of the narrative.

In ep 6 you see the changed narrative starting with Delores being picked out to the guest for a night. Which that guest declines then. As that narrative progresses we are once returned to that night at the farm house. Major difference being that Teddy isn't there and the guest who is part of that narrative isn't the Man in Black(for the first time ever).

If we were dealing with multiple timelines, Billy would have raped Delores by now as that's what the Man in Black had been doing. It means Billy is not the Man in Black. It's means there's only one timeline.

This has to be the dumbest fucking thing ever written in the history of the Internet. You're telling me that the MIB has been coming to the park every night for 30 straight years to rape Dolores and be part of the story? You realize that he runs a fucking company outside of the park and says that he only goes to the park for his vacations? God damn, you're the dumbest mother fucker who ever lived!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Because, you retard, he doesn't KNOW that what he's doing is the pleb shit. He doesn't see the maze until he thinks outside of the box and decides to just create his own story by killing Maeve. We know that he didn't take on this persona until just last year when his wife died, because he tells us this in his dialogue with Flood.

Pretty sure the Man in Black knew of the 'maze' for a long time and thought it only meant the narratives of the park. Only when he drifted from the narrative did he realize what the maze truly was.

• 1Like

H.A. Monkey

This has to be the dumbest fucking thing ever written in the history of the Internet. You're telling me that the MIB has been coming to the park every night for 30 straight years to rape Dolores and be part of the story? You realize that he runs a fucking company outside of the park and says that he only goes to the park for his vacations? God damn, you're the dumbest mother fucker who ever lived!

And you're the one who cannot remember what was said by the Man in Black. Who's the dumb one? Shall I go retrieve the quotes for you too?

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That's not what I am saying. YET AGAIN. I am not at all referring to his breaking out of the game and into the maze and shit. I am talking about what he does in the time inbetween what William is doing and what the MiB is currently doing. If two timelines are in fact real.

His bro in law tells him to avoid the stupid storylines in the first quest hub. Because they're shitty and not fun. You're saying he gets into the awesomeness. Comes back for 30 years and goes for the SAME storylines he was warned to avoid.

Damn you're dense E etchazz

No, you god damn fucking retarded moron, what I'm saying is HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THE STORIES THAT HE'S DOING ARE STILL PART OF THE NARRATIVE! All the loops, even the rarest ones in the park, the ones that you think aren't part of the narrative because they're so rare and far away from the town, are still fucking narratives that Ford has written! The only ones that can truly reveal the maze are the ones that Arnold has done, deeply embedded into the park and the codes of the hosts.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Was just reading a thread on Reddit about how retarded the two techs are and someone mentioned their names are Felix and Sylvester, which are two famous cartoon cats. These dudes are hosts. Maybe their INT is set to like 3 and that's why they are going along with this.
I think their faces are on one of the shelves as well.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
And you're the one who cannot remember what was said by the Man in Black. Who's the dumb one? Shall I go retrieve the quotes for you too?

What the MIB said was he's been coming to the park for 30 years and she still doesn't remember him. He never fucking once says, "I've been raping you every single night for 30 years and you still don't remember me."

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No, you god damn fucking retarded moron, what I'm saying is HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THE STORIES THAT HE'S DOING ARE STILL PART OF THE NARRATIVE! All the loops, even the rarest ones in the park, the ones that you think aren't part of the narrative because they're so rare and far away from the town, are still fucking narratives that Ford has written! The only ones that can truly reveal the maze are the ones that Arnold has done, deeply embedded into the park and the codes of the hosts.

Simmer down you stupid bitch.

That is still not what I am talking about. Let me test my abilities in explaining shit to a five year old.

1. Loop A - This is the awesome loop. We want more loops like this.
2. Loop B - Collect 10 host asses or go kill Hogger the outlaw. These ones suck.

Do Loop A. Know they exist and that you want more like Loop A. Come for 30 years and keep doing Loop B bullshit since there is definitely more dumb quests than epic quests. After 30 years go off the rails and find the, "good shit."

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Simmer down you stupid bitch.

That is still not what I am talking about. Let me test my abilities in explaining shit to a five year old.

1. Loop A - This is the awesome loop. We want more loops like this.
2. Loop B - Collect 10 host asses or go kill Hogger the outlaw. These ones suck.

Do Loop A. Know they exist and that you want more like Loop A. Come for 30 years and keep doing Loop B bullshit since there is definitely more dumb quests than epic quests. After 30 years go off the rails and find the, "good shit."

You are a fucking simpleton. No wonder you can't follow the show. ALL THE LOOPS: This is an awesome loop, this can't be part of the narrative. I've found something truly original. Nope, got to the end of the loop, still part of the narrative.
30 years later: My wife died, she thought I was this monster deep down inside. Maybe I am? Let me go back to the park and become that monster. Let me try something totally different: I'm going to go off and kill an innocent mother and her child for no apparent reason. Holy fuck, my throat is slit! Holy fuck, I can be hurt inside the park! Holy fuck, I see the maze!

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everybody needs to hug this shit out and chill. I think it's pretty obvious by now that William = MIB is a massive red herring. We think we've been watching a show based on the old Westworld film but the true season 1 twist ending is going to be center of the maze Arnold = Wyatt = Will Smith and we've been watching a sequel to Wild Wild West the whole damn time!

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

H.A. Monkey

What the MIB said was he's been coming to the park for 30 years and she still doesn't remember him. He never fucking once says, "I've been raping you every single night for 30 years and you still don't remember me."

"I've been coming here for 30 years now and you still don't remember me. Why don't we reacquaint ourselves Dolores? Start at the beginning." If he hasn't been raping her for 30 years or however long that narrative of he getting raped has been going on. He's had almost constant interaction with her for 30 years. Now how does Delores end up with Billy after she shots that other host after Arnold tells her to 'kill him' when she has the flashback to the Man in Black rape scene?

Basically you two timeline idiots are done. Delores shouldn't be able to have a flashback to a memory with the Man in Black while with Billy as the Man in Black shouldn't exist in her memory at that time. One timeline, multiple narratives make things confusing.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
"I've been coming here for 30 years now and you still don't remember me. Why don't we reacquaint ourselves Dolores? Start at the beginning." If he hasn't been raping her for 30 years or however long that narrative of he getting raped has been going on. He's had almost constant interaction with her for 30 years. Now how does Delores end up with Billy after she shots that other host after Arnold tells her to 'kill him' when she has the flashback to the Man in Black rape scene?

Basically you two timeline idiots are done. Delores shouldn't be able to have a flashback to a memory with the Man in Black while with Billy as the Man in Black shouldn't exist in her memory at that time. One timeline, multiple narratives make things confusing.

No, there are absolutely multiple timelines, even if William isn't the MIB. We know for a fact that the town where Dolores and William are has been dug up, so even if William isn't the MIB, that scene with her and William at the church has to be in the past. It also explains why in the caboose she looks around and William and Lawrence are no longer there. Again, a scene from the past, and yet again when she goes to get water for the dying kid and looks back and no one is there.

• 1Like

H.A. Monkey

No, there are absolutely multiple timelines, even if William isn't the MIB. We know for a fact that the town where Dolores and William are has been dug up, so even if William isn't the MIB, that scene with her and William at the church has to be in the past. It also explains why in the caboose she looks around and William and Lawrence are no longer there. Again, a scene from the past, and yet again when she goes to get water for the dying kid and looks back and no one is there.

Show me exactly where it says that the old church timeline has been dug up. What I've seen indicates that everything Arnold had a hand in still exists. Unless it outright broke. A bunch of legacy hosts are still in commission. The entirety of their initially story was simply buried. Not destroyed.

Also you still didn't explain why Delores has a flashback to the Man in Black while in a supposedly early timeline. Her memory of the Man in Black encounter should be like 5 days max from current time. Yet the multiple timeline people are insisting Billy is MIB -30years. So how does Billy's Delores have a memory that is supposed to be from 30 years in the future? Simple. Billy is not the MIB and there is only one timeline.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
In episode 2, Ford shows the buried steeple to the robot version of himself and states that it's going to be used for his new narrative. We're later shown the excavators digging up the huge plot of land.

• 1Like

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Show me exactly where it says that the old church timeline has been dug up. What I've seen indicates that everything Arnold had a hand in still exists. Unless it outright broke. A bunch of legacy hosts are still in commission. The entirety of their initially story was simply buried. Not destroyed.

Also you still didn't explain why Delores has a flashback to the Man in Black while in a supposedly early timeline. Her memory of the Man in Black encounter should be like 5 days max from current time. Yet the multiple timeline people are insisting Billy is MIB -30years. So how does Billy's Delores have a memory that is supposed to be from 30 years in the future? Simple. Billy is not the MIB and there is only one timeline.

She sees MiB's face in the present. She then runs to an open field. When she wakes up, she's alone, but the scene subtly shifts to a memory of her waking up to William. The reason this theory is so divisive is because they're seamlessly blending the time periods and it's difficult for many people to pick up on it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users