Westworld

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Goddamn, where'd you fucking come from? Giving Astrotard a run for his money here.

Anyway, if someone says "I've been doing X for 30 years" it doesn't mean they literally do X every goddamn day for 30 years. He could show up once a year for vacation for 30 years and the statement fits. If I say I've been snowboarding for 10 years it doesn't mean I went to a fucking mountain every fucking day for 10 years straight just to make sure I could say that sentence to my friends. What is wrong with your brain?
I've been reading this forum for 17 years and boy do I have to pee!

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Warflagon

Peasant
He's meaning that we have direct knowledge of a ton of shit being dug up and renovated.

But zero evidence to indicate the old church and town have been touched. Other than etchazz's delusions.

Dude, regardless of any points you may have, your attitude sucks ass and makes most humans disregard your ideas out of hand. Just saying.....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think their faces are on one of the shelves as well.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if people are going to be extreme buttmad or relieved when in the last episode it's revealed that almost everything we're watching is just a larger overarching game being played out, probably with very few real players (although part of the game is robots being pulled in as real players). The 'wild west' part of this show isn't the real game. It's like, if the game was monopoly, the going on's in the park is just the dice, or a single 'chance' card.

If i'm wrong and we get 5 seasons of humans being completely retarded, then i'll be the one who's buttmad. Will still watch though. I'm luckily half autistic and my suspension of disbelief can be lowered to almost nothing with a few drinks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Thank you!

I'm not sure if people are going to be extreme buttmad or relieved when in the last episode it's revealed that almost everything we're watching is just a larger overarching game being played out, probably with very few real players (although part of the game is robots being pulled in as real players). The 'wild west' part of this show isn't the real game. It's like, if the game was monopoly, the going on's in the park is just the dice, or a single 'chance' card.

If i'm wrong and we get 5 seasons of humans being completely retarded, then i'll be the one who's buttmad. Will still watch though. I'm luckily half autistic and my suspension of disbelief can be lowered to almost nothing with a few drinks.

What would be awesome, is if they have the robots escape in a big final showdown and go blend into society. Final scene of last episode you introduce Officer Rick Deckard and instantly transition into a Blade Runner spinoff.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So what I'm gathering from this thread is that William is a fucking casual. He doesn't become a hardcore power gamer until his wife dies and he can finally invest more time into the game.

Check. More people need to leave their SO's so they can live up to the FOH expectations and stop sucking at this game and every other.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Thank you!

I do believe that there is something much bigger going on here aside from what's happening in the park and behind the scenes, and I think Ford is behind all of it and there is nothing that's currently happening that he isn't aware of, including Maeve and the two retards. Ford knows about the MIB and what he's looking for (in fact, he's encouraging it), he knew about Teresa, he knows about Charlotte, he knows everything that's going on inside and outside of his park, so it won't surprise me in the least if at the end Maeve thinks that she's free, only to find out it was part of Ford's new narrative all along.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What would be awesome, is if they have the robots escape in a big final showdown and go blend into society. Final scene of last episode you introduce Officer Rick Deckard and instantly transition into a Blade Runner spinoff.
Give us this!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Westworld is Westworld and the real world is Futureworld and nothing is what it seems!

And probably some dumb shit like the Viking guys are demos from part of Medieval world and aren't registered to take damage from bullets!

Wheeee retard theories for everyone!!!!!!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I loved the last episode, but I pretty much pretend the Maeve storyline is not part of this show. I can't stand her or those 2 retards.

Ford playing everyone, seems plausible. But its going to unravel soon. The head security guy is onto Bernard when he denies that him and Teresa were intimate. That will certainly play out in the last 2 episodes.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So what I'm gathering from this thread is that William is a fucking casual. He doesn't become a hardcore power gamer until his wife dies and he can finally invest more time into the game.

Check. More people need to leave their SO's so they can live up to the FOH expectations and stop sucking at this game and every other.
Embodiment of fuck bitches, get money and madkills

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

If it is a MMO, then all the hosts who have female avatars are really played by neckbeards. Oh god

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
BTW, back to MiB, WestWorld apparently has no limit on what you can do. You had to mod Skyrim "kill children" and turn it on, in order to kill that annoying whiterun kid. In WestWorld it's turned on by default.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Geez, H.A. Monkey is fucking retarded. You're just the type of person who gets fooled by the bad editing and can't figure out what's going on.

I don't completely blame you; the producers kind of fucked up by interchanging characters in timelines in scenes next to each other (like the security guy saying to get Dolores, and next scene is a flashback to Dolores being interrupted by some guy...but those are two timelines). But wow, you're just digging your heels in on something that is clearly obvious. I don't think your mental capacity is high enough for figuring out the plot of this show.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I do believe that there is something much bigger going on here aside from what's happening in the park and behind the scenes, and I think Ford is behind all of it and there is nothing that's currently happening that he isn't aware of, including Maeve and the two retards. Ford knows about the MIB and what he's looking for (in fact, he's encouraging it), he knew about Teresa, he knows about Charlotte, he knows everything that's going on inside and outside of his park, so it won't surprise me in the least if at the end Maeve thinks that she's free, only to find out it was part of Ford's new narrative all along.
This is probably the final scene of the season. It's not going to be nearly as surprising as the people who made the show think it will be.

• 1Like