Westworld

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The thing is, a company like that and a one of a kind service they provide and its founders would be household names with their images of their faces ingrained into pretty much everyone 20-30 yrs out.

No one recognizes Bernard as Arnold because he was a child prodigy when he was killed and Ford built him as his adult self.

gary.coleman.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

no shit. what did you think the point of that story was?

Robots would not know what to do with free will if they got it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the Maeve new narrative was fairly easy to spot. Let's hope there's some surprises in the last 30 minutes at least.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Westworld, specifically?

Look, I realize the common populace may not know that R.U.R., the damn-near century old play that created the term "robot" - ends with them exterminating humans. But the CNN writers don't know this? Or at least mention it in the article?

Jesus fucking Christ.
its fucking CNN.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, William got what he wanted. The lingering question though is Maeve... did she finally make a choice of her own or is she still following her new directives.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Wow! What an ending! Love that they put so much Radiohead music in this show (Exit Music for a Film is one of my all time favorites). Good news: H.A. Monkey and War-Fag-On can officially go fuck themselves. Thought the ending was outstanding, the rest of the episode I would give a C-. Have no idea where the show goes from here, though. Think that would've been the perfect finale for the show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users