Westworld

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assume the child thing is her cornerstone and so she's following her programming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Seeing some Samurai World was awesome. I bet next season the war will be on. Safety measures are off and they will be trying to get the park under control.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
To turn off security so the host in cold storage could get out and murder the executives would be my guess why Ford programmed her to "go rogue"

But why do it in the most ridiculous and convoluted way possible?

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I really hoped you guys watched through the credits!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To turn off security so the host in cold storage could get out and murder the executives would be my guess why Ford programmed her to "go rogue"
That reminds me... Charlotte's clueless patsy who pissed on the map is going to survive all of this. Some idiots have all the luck.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Have no idea where the show goes from here, though. Think that would've been the perfect finale for the show.

My thoughts exactly. Gonna take some pretty amazing writing for S2 NOT to be completely retarded.

Not really sure why Bernard had to kill the Brunette chick a few episodes back and no resolution to ghost nation and them killing that other dude though. Unless I missed something?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My thoughts exactly. Gonna take some pretty amazing writing for S2 NOT to be completely retarded.

Not really sure why Bernard had to kill the Brunette chick a few episodes back and no resolution to ghost nation and them killing that other dude though. Unless I missed something?
Elsie stumbled upon not only Theresa's attempt to smuggle data but Ford's secret of reprogramming the 1st generation hosts (including Maeve) using Arnold's ID and old system, so she had to die.

As for the security guy going after her tablet I don't think that was ghost nation but Wyatt's crew. Maybe just a subtle hint of what was going to happen or he'll be some badass hero type who fought and survived for season 2.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The show started off really slow but mid season through the end it was good.

• 2Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Seeing some Samurai World was awesome. I bet next season the war will be on. Safety measures are off and they will be trying to get the park under control.

So "Jurassic Park" with robots... I hope I'm wrong, but I see Westworld following in True Detective's footsteps. Amazing first season, horrible second season. Without Ford, and the plot twists, I don't see this as a show with a lot to offer.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Maybe Ford isn't really dead. Maybe it was copy.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man that's like cliffhanger from hell. So in the end Ford is just like Arnold. I think Ford put Maeve in a spot to gain consciousness. Almost like the choice is her awakening. I'm curious how many Ford types there are running the place or if it was just Ford that controlled all the worlds.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users