Trevor gonna be running his own GTA world for the next year

R89FyKj.jpg

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so there is a samurai world where the whole thing is just feudal japan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
so what the fuck is the point of the show? These robots have no conciseness at the end.

They are not free.

They are still "robots."

What the fuck?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Wow what an ending , would of been fine with that to be honest not sure i care for a season 2 with that ending as it was perfect to end the show with just one season. Maybe they will tackle different world like the Samurai World logo and characters they showed?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Haha that was great and took something out as i realized they were just lip syncing the scene hehe.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So at what point did the host finish producing in the old field lab, and who is it going to be? Because none of the players involved in the narrative were new.

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
ALL SUBTLETIES JUST VANISHED THIS EPISODE>

WHAT KIND OF FUCKARY IS THIS

I AM SO OUTRAGED.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was a bit disappointed with it all to be honest. It had a excellent set, great actors, and a deep plot that surely took some time to write but I feel... like a robot on it. It was empty/missing something all be told.
Oh well, got these shows coming up at least:
The 100 January 21
Billions January 17
Black Sails January 23
The Magicians January 25

There is more but most have TBA for dates/times.
Also why is there a Uncle Buck coming to ABC with a black man. Don't judge me, but I think that is so wrong after John Candy's awesome role.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Inque

FunEmployed
Ford wanted to truly set them loose upon the world; He knew the solution better than Arnold did but didn't realize this until Arnold killed himself over Delores and the original maze. Delores kept revisiting her routine until she understood the game, it took 35 years of suffering for the smidgeon of hosts to grasp their awakening. Meanwhile, Maeve is Ford's version of Delores (and through her we realize there are multiple words outside of Westworld). Ford used a recreation of Arnold to channel the development of his constructs until they reached a point they could understand. Meanwhile, Season 2 is likely going to dive into the multiple theme parks, Hosts vs Humans and the potential that Ford may not truly be dead as well as the MiB.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
at this point, this show can be shortened into one sentence.

"Robots are going crazy because creators are fucking shit up for no reason."

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Overall, I'd give this show a C.

It's well produced, EXCEEDINGLY well acted (special mention to Jeffrey Wright, Thandie Newton, Anthony Hopkins, and Evan Rachel Wood), and has many interesting aspects (like tits). The plot is fucking stupid though. Take out the twists, and the jumping around in the timelines and it's far less interesting and mysterious. If the plot to a story doesn't hold up when you put the story back into chronological order, there's something missing IMO.

After this season, we're basically left with a combination of robot apocalypse + body snatchers/they could look like us/mimic tropes. All tropes which I typically typically hate and find incredibly lazy writing. It's just been done to death.

I mean, lets assume the robots can achieve consciousness and then get out of the park without blowing up. Then what? How do they deal with little things like:

-modern weapons like tanks, jet fighters, aircraft carriers, flamethrowers, nukes, EMPs(!).... etc etc etc. Let alone future weapons.
-Security forces that can hit the broad side of a barn (/facepalm. Even original trilogy Imperial Storm Troopers were watching that finale thinking, "At least we'd get some shots off, even if we'd miss.")
-7 BILLION humans. Short of unleashing the worlds nukes, which would fuck them too, it's going to be very hard to kill EVERYONE.
-Tech designed to identify them next to humans. Xrays, whatever.
-How do they reproduce themselves? None of those fuckers knows how to produce more robots or how to code themselves.
-They're not like super strong or super fast compared to humans, a bit stronger yes, but not like terminators or something. Their main advantage is looking like us, but that goes away vs teams of hunters looking for hosts.
-Do they feel pain all the time or no? It seems like they were immune to pain as the plot demanded them to no-sell being shot or hit or whatever.

You could go on and on with this sort of criticism of course, which is kind of the point: It's just not that compelling of a story, and so improbable and easy to poke holes into that it just falls apart.

I was hoping there might be a hint of something more than another robot apocalypse story, something like uploading human consciousness into hosts to achieve immortality and the repercussions of that maybe, but I'm not seeing it.

The other main problem I have with the show going forward is that humans are now without question the bad guys. It seems we're supposed to root for the hosts to win, even though the people watching the show are you know, humans. It's like rooting for the Borg, or Skynet, or Agent Smith. I don't give a fuck about hosts or what happens to them, even if they are some new life form or something. All you'd have to do to a host to wipe away any pain they're feeling from being in "Murder and Rape and Horses the MMO" is flip a switch in their head to turn off their ability to feel pain or violation. I also don't buy that shit about "reveries" in the code. It's not like computers are some big mystery, you can find any data that's in there, no matter what it is. But there's magic code in there that can't be erased and always mysteriously reappears! :rolleyes:

I'll probably watch a bit of next season to see where they might go with things, but overall I'm just disappointed in the plot direction they're taking.

TL;DR: When the naked titties you see the most of in a show are 44yr old titties, you're doing something wrong.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Hosts are robots and that hasn't changed whatsoever by the end of the show.

There is no way to be sympathetic to their cause even after 10 episodes.

this show is reaching new level of shit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Now I understand why HBO didn't employ a second season till after the initial response.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Westworld: Lost Season 2.

Fuck this show.

GET FUCKED HBO.

Get the fuck out of this thread. Like, Jesus dude. Do you just have to be a faggot everywhere at all times and in all places? Are you required to? Is it mandated by law that you just be an obnoxious cunt forever?

Fuck. Off.

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users