Westworld

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
But more to the honest answer; I came apon this place (as it was then) in 2005 as an ex eq player (not you. I'm a casual that loved the impact of decisions made in game.) when I was looking with some interest in vanguard. I got in beta or open beta or what not and saw an r2d2 mailbox and could not jump off a cliff to my own death and just ended up here, among other angry folk.

Course, I don't start my arguments with "your a retard because you are stupid" and I have little regard for those that do. Matter of fact, I won't waste my time.

Now, is that clear? Is that ok? may I stay sir? May I have an opinion? May I ignore trolls at my leisure?
You can have an opinion, but when it's fucking stupid don't cry like a faggot when people call you out

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Warflagon

Peasant
Lulz. only a fool listens with open ears to a more foolish person. Pile on those little wish-they-were insults. I'll ignore you all and have less to wade through!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
But more to the honest answer; I came apon this place (as it was then) in 2005 as an ex eq player (not you. I'm a casual that loved the impact of decisions made in game.) when I was looking with some interest in vanguard. I got in beta or open beta or what not and saw an r2d2 mailbox and could not jump off a cliff to my own death and just ended up here, among other angry folk.

Course, I don't start my arguments with "your a retard because you are stupid" and I have little regard for those that do. Matter of fact, I won't waste my time.

Now, is that clear? Is that ok? may I stay sir? May I have an opinion? May I ignore trolls at my leisure?

None of this matters if your posts are silly. That said, your not so bad compared to this HA Monkey clown, just think your theory crafting delivery needs work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warflagon

Peasant
None of this matters if your posts are silly. That said, your not so bad compared to this HA Monkey clown, just think your theory crafting delivery needs work.

and you know what? I don't care for your opinion. You are unable to relate to anyone you disagree with, without insults. I think there is a disorder associated with that. you might want to look into it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
and you know what? I don't care for your opinion. You are unable to relate to anyone you disagree with, without insults. I think there is a disorder associated with that. you might want to look into it.

Quote me an insult directed from me at you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warflagon

Peasant
Now, I can piss wind all night, but I'd rather hear some crazy ass theory shit from other folk with something to say besides "RETARD" and "IDIOT", thank you very much please :)

spronk

FPS noob
i wonder how william is still walking around after getting knocked the fuck out like what... 3 or 4 times now? Dude should be drooling at this point

Will Westworld overtake Lost as the king of shitty internet forum threads? I think it'll have to last at least another two seasons to dethrone the champ.

• 1Like

Warflagon

Peasant
Quote me an insult directed from me at you.

Dude, if you don't understand your previous post as it relates to your audience, I think you are very young or very naive.

See? I did not call you ignorant, stupid, silly, irrelevant or otherwise! I only offered my opinion as to your emotional maturity.

It's the same difference as my son calling me stupid and me not allowing him to drive at 12.

Warflagon

Peasant
i wonder how william is still walking around after getting knocked the fuck out like what... 3 or 4 times now? Dude should be drooling at this point

Will Westworld overtake Lost as the king of shitty internet forum threads? I think it'll have to last at least another two seasons to dethrone the champ.

I admit to my fault in this.

and william can walk it off because REAL men can do that shit!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just future things. MiB (old william) probably just has TBI like a linebacker and is losing his mind in old age.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Dude, if you don't understand your previous post as it relates to your audience, I think you are very young or very naive.

See? I did not call you ignorant, stupid, silly, irrelevant or otherwise! I only offered my opinion as to your emotional maturity.

It's the same difference as my son calling me stupid and me not allowing him to drive at 12.

Alright. I don't believe you've been 'around' since 2005 if you don't know how this shit ends up playing out in popular tv threads like this. There are usually two factions, the normies and the aspies. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one you're in, but in this thread the aspies are winning the war handily.

Insults engaged.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Warflagon

Peasant
no. I've never ventured beyond the MMORPG forums in the past. And only then usually just lurking.
I'm not a team joiner.
I'll be here (mods permitting), being a splinter in all. :)

But I won't bother with morons that are only able to sling insults because of insults.
I love a good insult, but only if it has some wit or relevance to it.
Life's too short for mediocrity.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
you are trying waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too hard

How have you posted here for years and still think your horrible shit posting tone fits?

Get on board for the big win.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
no. I've never ventured beyond the MMORPG forums in the past. And only then usually just lurking.
I'm not a team joiner.
I'll be here (mods permitting), being a splinter in all. :)

But I won't bother with morons that are only able to sling insults because of insults.
I love a good insult, but only if it has some wit or relevance to it.
Life's too short for mediocrity.

r u wooooly. woooooooooly.

• 2Like

Warflagon

Peasant
oh golly me. I'm being called tried for trying too hard and being some wooly person.

Still don't see an argument.....Or is it personal now? we could maybe take this over to a new special thread and stop shitting up a tv forum maybe?
We can call it warflagon the idiot! I'll take all comers.

But here....in this place....can we discuss westworld?

Or is that too much to ask of the trolls?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
oh golly me. I'm being called tried for trying too hard and being some wooly person.

Still don't see an argument.....Or is it personal now? we could maybe take this over to a new special thread and stop shitting up a tv forum maybe?
We can call it warflagon the idiot! I'll take all comers.

But here....in this place....can we discuss westworld?

Or is that too much to ask of the trolls?
You know what's sad? This isn't even a bad post in this thread given some of the theories that people habe been shitting out

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Warflagon

Peasant
Have not seen shit related to westworld in how many pages? GET OFF MY DICK! lol, i know it's lovely, but really.......lets talk westworld!