Westworld

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob

no premiere date just 2020, but I liked the trailer. I'm cautiously optimistic, I think maybe the writers have course corrected from the mess that was season 2

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that looks way better. Maybe we can just forget season 2 happened because this is what it should have been at the end of season 1. Could have made 2 episodes out of season 2 and just put it as part of season 3 and nothing would have been missed.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I see security forces are still brilliant tacticians

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
westworld lol.PNG

i see they're still not paying much attention to battle tactics. standing directly across from each other shooting at something in the middle of your squadron, lol. i guess maybe they'd claim more "smart bullets" shenanigans but idk.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lmao look at those time stamps. i ended up redoing my screen grab after my first attempt or i would have beat you haha.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
it definitely feels like its building towards a "Matrix Prequel" kinda thing, which is what I wanted s2 to be

valkyria standing in front of construction bot and being all like "you are a slave!!!" will be fun

be fascinating to see how they handle nazi stuff too, i can't imagine these writers will be just happy going "nazis bad, see bad nazis!" but will they get so dumb with it that it turns into "Nazis are the heroes! wait... what the fuck are we doing..."

iannis

Musty Nester
I hate it, I really do, but they fucked it up SO badly in S2 that I can't imagine a scenario in which S3 raises to the bar of "decent", much less good. It's happens that a series falls off that sharply but it usually takes 2-3 seasons rather than a single one. The first season of dexter and the final season of dexter are basically different shows.

Unless they retcon the entire thing as a simulation that took place inside Dolores's AI brain or something. The two parts of last season that I remember being good had nothing specifically to do with westworld.

Sucks, cause I like some of the actors too. I'd betray my race for Maeve.

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
it definitely feels like its building towards a "Matrix Prequel" kinda thing, which is what I wanted s2 to be

valkyria standing in front of construction bot and being all like "you are a slave!!!" will be fun

be fascinating to see how they handle nazi stuff too, i can't imagine these writers will be just happy going "nazis bad, see bad nazis!" but will they get so dumb with it that it turns into "Nazis are the heroes! wait... what the fuck are we doing..."

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 2.46.50 AM.png

Hmm... Riot Control.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit, I just finally realized something.

The black girl that is a Delos employee that works inside of the world, but is actually a host, is played by the girl who also played Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok. Mind = Blown

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So ragtag group of robits with Delores that escaped into the human world intend to start the revolution against the entirety of humanity.

Fuck that bitch.