what are some of the worst games you've ever played?

kalissan_sl

shitlord
Mortal Kombat Vs Marvel. Hands down beats any other game I remember. Sure, theres lots of unmemorable games, but that one just pisses me off every time I see it on the shelf.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_8863.jpg

Bought it because i was looking for a PS3 JRPG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-te_jTkmVKo

I shut it down about 45 minutes in. It's like Ubisoft wants to make nothing but Assassin's Creed games. It's one giant stereotype playing on loop over and over and over in my brain. And the combat is that weird grid based type system, but the grid really doesn't matter.

TheRonin

Trakanon Raider
When looking for the cover art for this atrocity, I was surprised to find they made new version for the Wii. /Facepalm.

I got this game for Christmas one year when I was a kid. Usually video game gifts were awesome! This one was horrible, even with Game Genie.

rrr_img_8904.jpg

Horrible.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see someone already posted Shaq-Fu. My sister made me waste one of my video game rentals on it when we were kids and she didn't even end up playing it. I played it for maybe five minutes before I shut of off and plugged back in SF2 Turbo.

Surprised no one has mentioned Bebe's Kids. Nintendo Power did a worst Nintendo games ever article and Bebe's Kids won worst game ever beating out Shaq-Fu. So I was like holy crap this game must be bad and upon seeing it in a rom list one day I was like I have to try this bad boy out and it did not dissapoint. Hands down, worst game I have ever played.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I think I was around 5 or 6 when playing the 2600 ET game, and I don't really remember it being bad! I do very much remember the indiana jones game on the 2600. Mainly parachuting into a cave underneath a tree branch that took me like 1000 attempts.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When looking for the cover art for this atrocity, I was surprised to find they made new version for the Wii. /Facepalm.

I got this game for Christmas one year when I was a kid. Usually video game gifts were awesome! This one was horrible, even with Game Genie.

rrr_img_8904.jpg

Horrible.
wat.

just what?