What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I understand that I am overstaying my welcome with these kind of things. But just one last one.

Ian Curtis, lead vocals for Joy Division died at 23 years old.
Why exactly, is hard to say. He had some issues... but he married young and had a child and then when he was out touring with the band he met someone new and fell in love and maybe guilt did him in? He also often complained about how much the live performances took from him.

Either way, on the days building up to his suicide it was common for him to call up Genesis from Throbbing Gristle and often singing this song over the phone:

When Ian eventually committed suicide by hanging on some kind of rope hanger, this was the album he chose to, I guess, play him out?

His note said:
“At this very moment, I wish I were dead. I just can’t cope anymore.”

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I understand that I am overstaying my welcome with these kind of things. But just one last one.

Ian Curtis, lead vocals for Joy Division died at 23 years old.
Why exactly, is hard to say. He had some issues... but he married young and had a child and then when he was out touring with the band he met someone new and fell in love and maybe guilt did him in? He also often complained about how much the live performances took from him.

Either way, on the days building up to his suicide it was common for him to call up Genesis from Throbbing Gristle and often singing this song over the phone:

When Ian eventually committed suicide by hanging on some kind of rope hanger, this was the album he chose to, I guess, play him out?

His note said:
“At this very moment, I wish I were dead. I just can’t cope anymore.”
Surprised he wasn't listening to this instead:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what the hell is my recommended page doing to me with these old unreleased Lady Gaga songs from the mid 2000s?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users