What are you playing?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fired up the old PS3 and started another run of Fallout New Vegas. Just nothing new out there that appeals to me lately, but NV pulled me in instantly once I popped the disk in.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm chipping away at Dragon Quest 6 phone version, after finishing DQ3/4/5 recently on phone. Never thought I'd say this, but phone is by far the most convenient platform for playing games like that (turn-based RPGs). I just get it out whenever I have downtime. I might go all week without ever getting around to turning on my PS5, and log 15-20 hours on a phone game in the same week. What have I become?

Part of me wants to go on to Dragon Quest 7, but I'm hesitant because of how unavailable it is. Basically emulator or wildly-overpriced 3DS version. A digital phone release for $15 like the others would be nice.

I'll probably keep DQ6 going until Metroid Dread comes out. Might do quick Zero Mission and AM2R replays right before Dread (like, Weds and Thurs night respectively) since I've been thinking about the first two games a lot and you can run them in like 2 hours tops.

After Dread and DQ6 are done, I've got a ludicrous backlog to get into until Pokemon Gen 4 remake comes out. The October/November shortlist includes Code Vein, Bloodstained, Death Stranding, Aliens Fireteam. Then Pokemon Gen 4 remake (maybe with a run of Platinum before or after it since I never played that version), then back to the massive backlog. Further shortlist for December/January includes Skyward Sword, Pillars of Eternity, Jedi Fallen Order, Far Cry 6, and finally attempting to beat Cuphead (got about 75% of the way through it and hit a wall). By then it'll be time for Elden Ring.

...I'll probably only get to half of this list at best between my chaotic life and trying to spend more time on EQ.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just started XCOM Long War (#1) as I had never played that mod before. I'm also super casually up to act 2 in D2:R. All this while kind of waiting for Alpha 20 for 7 Days to Die to come out later this month I think. I still have Don't Starve loaded and may go back to trying to link all 3 worlds in one playthrough..just gets a little long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started a new modded survival game of FO4 on my used Xbox, my current laptop can't handle too much ijn the way of 3D games or it overheats and crashes. Also playing Stellaris and City Skylines. Tried Rage 1 on Gamepass but got to the racing game part and was done.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Playing The Witcher 3, finally. It is some game (45 hrs in, way too much Gwent so far).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
I just started XCOM Long War (#1) as I had never played that mod before. I'm also super casually up to act 2 in D2:R. All this while kind of waiting for Alpha 20 for 7 Days to Die to come out later this month I think. I still have Don't Starve loaded and may go back to trying to link all 3 worlds in one playthrough..just gets a little long.

I also started an XCOM Long War campaign recently, although it's my second. Something about this mod's scope/scale changes make this game the perfect game to just suck me in for hundreds of hours.

Fucking love it.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finished Nioh 2 on PC. This game is way underrated and shits on every Souls game in every god damn aspect.

Would you say it's harder than Souls? Easier? More fun? Better than Nioh 1?

I've only played (some of) Nioh 1 and I love the hell out of that game. It's the only PS5 game I have that takes advantage of my LG C1's potential 120 FPS. I think it's easier than your average Souls game and has a better pace. I also haven't gotten super far with it though, and I've heard it gets repetitive.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i've installed Astria Ascending, Scarlet Nexus, and AI The Somnium Files on my xbox all "free" thanks to gamepass

but i'm on my 47th clear of Hades, 1 run a night cuz its chill and fun. sometimes i'll boot up Flight Simulator and try to fly a 747 through Disney Land

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I also started an XCOM Long War campaign recently, although it's my second. Something about this mod's scope/scale changes make this game the perfect game to just suck me in for hundreds of hours.

Fucking love it.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
How did that game end up? It seemed like a decent concept, but I never followed it
It was a solid concept and the story and atmosphere was well done, but the gameplay was very… different. A lot of different ways to build your character, and setting up your passive/active skills in “decks” for maximum effectiveness. The legacy game servers have no more expansions, but I like the gameplay more than the new version SW Legends. I have the lifetime membership so figured I’d good off for a while in it - I think there are free to play options now as well.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Strangely, I decided to play Kritika Reboot again, and having a lot more fun than I did the first time, despite the game being dead as fuck and like 20 people playing it.