What are you playing?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Played the new Rayman game with some buddies last weekend on the wii u. Playing again this weekend. Was really surprised how much fun it was.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing through Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on emulator recently, with plans for Majora's Mask next. I've played pretty much every zelda on every system since the beginning, but never had a Nintendo 64, so missed those two. Not sure why it took me this long to getting around to it...

for the past 7 months or so i've been playing this terrible game called "Waiting for a good MMO"

i do not recommend.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played the new Rayman game with some buddies last weekend on the wii u. Playing again this weekend. Was really surprised how much fun it was.
I'm gonna pick that up for me and then gift it to a few other people around the holidays and make them play with the wife and I. Last one was so much fun.

I just got Rogue Legacy and played it for a while last night. I can see this game becoming a problem for free time in my future.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Marvel Heroes & FF14 (this is about to be done I think though, the end game is just boring/ non existent). Picked up Deadpool on sale on steam this weekend, it's a god damn laugh riot and the combat is okay.

regret_sl

shitlord
Reinstalled Far Cry 3 withZiggy's hardcore modand I've been having a blast just clearing out the map, upgrading my stuff and doing the occasional quest here and there. Because Ziggy's mod removes the minimap and animal icons from the main map, it becomes much more of a sandbox experience instead of simply finding a waypoint on the map and heading straight towards your gear upgrades (still haven't found the fucking dingos but I will, oh yes).

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Finally beat Demon's Souls after years of attempting and giving up. I haven't completed many games but this one was just something I wanted to achieve.

Playing lots of LoL, Dominion, as Lux.

Borderlands2. I went to the Gearbox panel at PAX this year and they asked the crowd if there was anyone here who hasn't played bl2 yet.. me and two other people raised our hands and I was like oh god.. gamerself of 10 years ago is rolling in his grave.

Also, started messing around with Magic again, playing my buddy, buying boosters weekly for something to look forward to. I love the collecting aspect and that's why I originally bought Magic cards. Now im playing the game and enjoying its mechanics.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm still playing Cookie Clicker. The best part of my day has become the 5 minutes after I get home from work and can spend the trillions of cookies I've accumulated throughout the day. Tonight I'm going to upgrade to British Tea Biscuits. So exciting!!!

Elerion

N00b
I discovered cookie clicker at midnight the other day. The next day at work was pretty hard. The game is a fantastic showcase of basic game design.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I discovered cookie clicker at midnight the other day. The next day at work was pretty hard. The game is a fantastic showcase of basic game design.
Fuckin' tell me about it. I'm up to over 7 billion cookies per second. I'm about to go on vacation for 11 days and leave it accumulating while I'm gone.

I have a problem.

Szlia

Played a little Gunpoint. And indie 2D stealth-puzzle-platformer with a tone in between comedy and noire. Amusing so far. 50% off on steam at the moment.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The only problem with cookie clicker is after 3-4 days you are going to wait the whole day for a single upgrade :-/

Gunpoint was excellent, it's really a game made by gamer for gamers. The conversations between missions were some of the funniest writing since Portal.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Diablo 3 on the console until I get a Hearthstone beta key or when the game is released. Whichever is first.